File Entry #6: age- 21 status- confident

May's pov
.
.
I was sliding the boots on for my hero costume when a knock came to the door. "He's here to pick you up" toreno spoke loudly then walked away. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, I had made a few slight changes. I added a belt that had two pouches that strapped onto my thigh and and a spot in the back that held a melee weapon. It was an extendable metal staff that I could electrocute a target with if needed. Since my emotions charged and controlled my power I had to have a back-up. I placed the black mask on top of my head and tied it in place putting my hair into a highpony.

When I got down stairs they both stared at me, Yagi was in a very baggy suit and toreno was just being toreno at this point. "I see you're more than ready to help me teach my class today, did you remember a change of clothes for later?" I laughed and pointed to the bag by the door, he grabbed it as we left and started our trip to UA.

"Hero basic training is in the afternoon so we have some time if you want to do some training." I looked up at my father whom was sitting at his desk, "wait, really?" I asked excitedly and he smiled and nodded. It didn't take us long to get outside, "we'll start here in case you punch me through a wall again" he laughed. I took a few paces away from him and stretched as he took his hero form. "What percentage do you want yo start at?" I asked as I cracked my knuckles. "What the highest you've gone?" "If been at a 100% a couple times but it's a little difficult to channel that emotion right now." "What's the emotion?" I thought for a moment "It's kinda like a last resort, hopeless, survival, I guess in a way it's kinda like fear mixed with rage. But it can also be extreme anger to the point that I snap." "What was the percentage when you punched me through two walls?" I scratched my head shyly, "20 percent I roughly stay at 20-30 it's safer that way, less damage to everything around me." He laughed as I gave him a confusing look, "You're joking right that had to be more..." I shook my head, "emotions are a powerful thing..." He took a minute as if evaluating "What was the emotion?" "I wasn't as angry as I thought I'd be, or else you would've gone through more walls."

(Time skip to class)

I stood outside class 1-a's classroom as he entered going on about how he was here and he was entering like a hero. I heard the students awe about him actually being a teacher and about him being in his silver age costume. "Today's lesson will pull no punches!!! But one of the keys of being a hero is looking good!!!" I sighed laughing to myself, "now before you get too excited I'd like to introduce my assistant for today's class..." I pulled my black mask down and took a deep breath as I entered the room. Taking my place by his side he placed an arm around me and excitedly announced who I was, "this is May, she's also a hero in training, and she's also my daughter." I swallowed nervously as everyone was extremely quiet then all at once began asking questions. I took my mask off and let my hair down as I scanned the students and he tried to calm them down. Then a pair of familiar eyes met mine, the class was quiet as he jumped from his seat and it landed with a thud behind him. "Shoto!" I spoke happily as he moved quickly towards me picking me up in a hug. "It's been a while..." we both said as he put me down. "Don't tell me icyhot has a girlfriend!" A student yelled, shoto blushed very lightly and I turned to face the blonde haired student, "that's not very hero like." Some students laughed as my father took over the class again. "Get suited up and meet us at training ground beta!"

I stood next to my father as everyone entered, "you all look so cool, now shall we get started you buncha noobies?" A student in a suit of armor raised their hand, "sir, before the lesson starts, I believe for us all to focus we'd like to ask Ms. May a few questions." My father looked at me and I stepped forward, "you each get one question and if you don't mind please announce your name as well for me." They all nodded excitedly and began raising their hands. I pointed to the blonde haired boy from before, "the name's Katsuki Bakugo, if you're allmights daughter then why have we never heard of you?" He asked smugly. "Well, Katsuki Bakugo. Neither of us knew, my mother thought it'd be safer for me considering he's the symbol of peace and a major target by many villains." A girl with with black hair quickly raised her hand, "Momo Yaoyorozu, if it  was so dangerous for the world to know all might had a daughter then why meet and come out publicly?" I looked back at my father who was also looking pretty nervous. "I was tired of being alone. My mother passed shortly after I turned 18 in a quirk related incident, I was only left with the man that trained me to become a Hero." Everyone looked at me sadly, then a short purple haired boy raised his had, "Minoru Mineta, are you single?" I busted into laughter, "Are you sure you want that to you're one question?" The class looked at me shocked by the fact I was willing to answer his question at all. "This is the only one that won't get me smacked..." "i consider myself in a relationship, there's a man that I love very much." I noticed a few boys look a little down but shoto smiled. The boy in armor raised his hand again, "Tenya Iida, how do you know todoroki?" I smiled, "I'm in a relationship with his older brother touya. Let's speed things up!"
"Yuga Aoyama, how old are you?"
"21"
"Tsuyu Asui, do you have the same quirk as allmight?"
"For the most part, the only difference is mine is almost solely controlled by my emotions."
"Mina Ashido, what was it like when you found out all might was your father?"
"I punched him through a couple walls for him not telling me sooner when he figured it out himself."
"Ochaco Uraraka, do you think you're stronger than allmight?" She giggled and I smiled "If we were to both go all out I think it'd break the world, but I'm sure one day I'll be able to surpass my father and take his place."
"Izuku Midoriya, did you design your costume?"
"My mother did actually, it was my last gift from her for my 19th birthday."
"My mom made mine too..."
"We'll wear them proud then." I smiled

Once we finally got through everyone's questions the class finally started. It was a villain/ hero team building exorcise. As the team's were made and the first group was picked I went up to the observation deck and set up the papers for scoring. "May?" I turned around to see shoto, "What's up?" "Have you heard from him?" I nodded, "yesterday; I told you I'd bring him home. I know it's taking a while but please continue to be patient, I miss him too." He nodded and the first group started.

It was brutal, the battle should be ended before it got this far but I think my father was trying to show both of us something. Midoriya was very much still in the running to be my fathers successor, but the fact that one for all broke his body when he used it terrified me. "It could kill him..." I spoke softly so only my father could hear, I saw the opposite of what he wanted me to see; I saw the stress that one for all had on his body, too much and it'd cause unfixable damage to himself or worse it'd take his life.

The rest of the matches weren't as exciting as the first. My father took off to check on midoriya so to took the rest of the class back to their homeroom. "Ms. May?" "You don't have to use formalities." I laughed, "I think I speak for the class when I say that I'm sorry for your loss." I stopped and looked at them all, "thanks guys."