Richie-1

⚠️ABUSE WARNING⚠️
"GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" My Dad, Wentworth yells. He throws a empty beer bottle at me. Even though it shouldn't be normal to a 13-year old like me, it's pretty normal to me. My parents are always drunk and abusive. I feel the glass shatter around me. I run upstairs to my room, I lock the wooden door.
"OPEN THE DOOR YOU USELESS CHILD!" I lace up my high top Vans. I unlock my window and I look at myself in my mirror. Bruises and cuts all over me. I sigh to myself, I jump out of the window. I thankfully land without fucking anything up. I grab my bike from the side of the house and I start to bike as fast as I can. I feel tears start to form in my eyes. I find myself at Eddie Kaspbrak's house. Eddie who is my crush and best friend, will surely know what to do. I see that Sonia's car isn't in the driveway, I knock on the door, and Eddie opens the door. He opens the door and I stare at the small boy in front of me.
"What happened, Chee?" Eddie asks. I collapse into Eddie's arms and I sob.
"My parents, they came home drunk again, and they started to throw beer bottles at me and hit me and stuff. C-Can I stay here tonight?"
"Of course. My Mom isn't an asshole anymore."
Eddie smiles at me.
God, his smile is so beautiful. I wish I could call that boy mine.
"Richie?" Eddie says, snapping me out of my daydream. I walk to Eddie's bathroom with him, he cleans up all of my cuts and we hear the door open.
"Eddie-bear, who's bike is in the front yard?" Sonia asks.
"Just Richie's, Momma."
I walk downstairs with Eddie. I'm not Sonia's favorite friend of Eddie's but, I've grown on her over the years.
"Momma, can Richie stay here tonight? His parents."
"I guess so."
Eddie and I race upstairs and we sit on his bed.
"Richie, I got to tell you something."
"Yeah, what is it Eds?"
"Don't call me that, dipshit."
He rolls his doe eyes and I laugh.
"I think I'm g-gay."
Hey y'all. So this is my first fanfic and I know it sucks but I love Reddie and I wanted to write one!
Follow me on insta:@it._.things7