Richie-15

"Who are you guys?"
"Bev, it's me your boyfriend Ben and those guys are you best friends. Max, that's your boyfriend Lucas." Ben explains.
"Lucas, Ben, take Max and Bev to the hospital." Bill says. "We will be okay."
We watch them walk off and I squeeze Eddie's hand. We hear the clowns laugh and it pops up in front of Will and Mike W, grabbing them both. Eddie let's go of my hand and runs to the clown.
"Eds, please come back here!" I scream, but it's too late. IT drops Will and Mike W, grabbing Eddie.
"LET HIM GO YOU CRACKHEAD!" I scream.
"Maybe I'll make you worst fear true and kill him, that's your worst fear, right Richie?" Pennywise asks.
"Please, let him go. I can't lose him!"
"Now, I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown. WELCOME TO THE LOSERS' CLUB ASSHOLE!" I hit him in the head with the knife, he drops Eddie. I pick up Eddie and I take him to the side. I start to tear up.
"Eddie, I thought I was going to lose you. I love you so much, Baby. Please, stay safe."
"I love you too, Bubs. I will, I promise." I fight IT harder than I would've because it almost took my Eddie away from me. I know I wouldn't be able to survive if I knew he got killed because of that clown. Suddenly, Pennywise is knocked on the floor.
"You thought we were afraid. Now, you're the one who's afraid." Bill says. IT is knocked into the well, hanging.
"Fear." It says before falling.
*1 week time skip.*
It's been a week since we defeated Pennywise. Eddie and I are going to see Max and Ben in the hospital. They're both starting to remember us more but they still forget some stuff.
"Bev, Max, how are you?"
"Good, I remember all of our friends now! You guys are Richie and Eddie and you guys are dating."
"Yep, Bev. I love my Eds more than anyone."