Richie-27

*Christmas Day*
"Merry Christmas, Losers!" Max and Lucas yell as they walk into my house. My Mom, Dad, and Holly went on a trip to visit Hawkins. Meaning Nancy, Will, Mike, Eddie, and I have the house to ourselves. Jonathan came to visit Nancy, and we're currently having a Christmas party.
"Eddie, can you come here?" I ask him.
"What's up, Chee?" He says.
"I know you like my hoodies and I almost never wear them so, here you go." I explain. I hand him the box and he jumps onto me.
"I love it! Thanks Baby."
He slides one of my hoodies over his head, the hoodie swallowing his whole figure.
"You look adorable, Eds. Let's go, everyone is going to watch Elf." I say. We sit next to Bill and Stan. Eddie sits on my lap and I smile. The littlest things with him always make me smile.
"Before we watch Elf, I gotta say something." Jonathan says.
"Nancy Catherine Wheeler, you are the most beautiful, smartest, girl in the whole world and I know that we're only 18. But."
Jonathan gets down on one knee and pulls out a box, opening revealing a diamond ring.
"But, Nancy Wheeler with you marry me?" He asks.
"Of course I will Jonathan!" Nancy yells. We all cheer, Nancy places a kiss on Jonathan's lips before he slides the diamond ring on the left finger.
I can't wait for that to be Eddie and I.