Richie-29

"Eddie!" I yell. Eddie had to go on a business trip for two months for his limo company, and I haven't seen him since he left.
"Richie!" He yells back, he runs up to me, and jumps into my arms. I press a long kiss onto his lips, making him giggle.
"I missed you, Bubba." Eddie states.
"I missed you too, Baby. Shall we go home?" I ask.
"Of course, lets go." He says, I set him down. I grab his bags in one hand, and I grab his hand in my other hand. I drive us home and when we get home, we both collapse on the couch. I make Spaghetti, we watch Eddie's favorite movies. Eddie looks up at me with those big, brown doe eyes, and I can't help my smile.
"You are beautiful, Edward Tozier." I whisper into his ear, making his face turn into a crimson red. Eddie obviously took my name when we got married.
"And I love you Richard Tozier." He says.
"I love you too, Eds." Eddie leans his head on my shoulder and I smile, like I do every time.
This is the time you tell him, Richard. Tell him you want kids, and us a surrogate.
"Hey, Eds?" I ask.
"Yeah, Chee?"
"I was thinking. I want kids, and with a surrogate." I state. He smiles at me, with that beautiful smile. It never fails to make me smile bright.