Eddie-18

When we get to Richie's room, he shuts the door behind us, and he slams our lips together. Which obviously took me by surprise. I soon deepen the kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance. I smile into the kissing knowing that this boy is mine, and mine only. We soon pull away, I smile at Richie. 'Never Ending Story' comes on Richie wraps his lanky arms around my waist and I rest my arms on his shoulders. We dance around, living in the moment.
"I love you, Eds."
"I love you too, Chee." I rest my head on his chest as the song ends.
"Should we do our History homework so we have the weekend?" Richie asks.
"Yeah." I say. We finish the homework and I head home.
"Eds, I'll see you at 6. Make sure you pack your overnight shit." Richie states.
"I will, Bubba." I say. I close the door and I head upstairs. Bev is going to help me get ready. I call her, and she says that Stan is coming as well. I start to pack my overnight bag with everything I need. I hear a knock on the door, I open the door, and Stan and Bev come in.
"I brought my makeup as well." Bev says, slipping off her shoes.
"I'm surprised your not with Bill." I say to Stan.
"He has speech therapy, I'm hanging out with him tonight, and then tomorrow at the sleepover." Stan states.
"Okay, Eddie, lets pick out your clothes."
*2 hours later*
"Tell is how you date goes tomorrow!" Stan yells as him and Bev leave. Bev ended up dressing me up in khaki pants and a red polo shirt. I'm sitting downstairs as I wait for Richie to pick me up. Suddenly, the phone rings and I pick it up.
"Eddie, it's Will. Richie keeps throwing up nonstop and insisting he wants you, can you come here?"