Eddie-14

As we get to the Neibolt house, I set my bike down, and I shiver just looking at the run-down house.
"Chee, I'm scared." I whisper.
"It's okay, Baby. I'll keep you safe." Richie whispers back, making me smile.
(A/N:Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy came on as I wrote that.) We walk in and the door slams behind us, just like before. All of the Hawkins kids jump.
"Guys, that always happens, it's okay. Will and El, try to not use your powers. Only if you have to, Okay?" Stan says.
"Okay, Stan." Will says.
We walk into the "basement" to see a well.
"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing!" Richie exclaims. We go down on the rope on at a time until all of us are down. Richie takes my hand in his and we walk April's the sewers together, trying to find Bev and Max.
"Guys, where's Stan?" Bill asks.
"STAN!" We all yell.
"Shit, first IT takes Georgie now it's going to take Stan, why can't it just take me?!" Bill exclaims.
"Bill, we will find him." Will says. Suddenly, we hear muffled screams in a room. We open the door and Stan's whole face is getting eaten by the lady in the painting he described to us a couple of weeks ago. Richie runs over to it with the kitchen knife and stabs it in the head. It realeses it's mouth from Stan's face and Bill runs over to Stan.
"Stan, Baby, I thought I was going to lose you!" Bill yells. They hold each other for about a minute until we try to find Bev and Max. We soon find them floating the air with the other kids, still not fully up there. Everyone piles on top of each other to get them down, when we do. Lucas and Ben kiss Max and Bev until they "wake up."
"Who are you guys?"

I know in the movie Bev remembers them but I felt like this would give the book more action.