Eddie-26

"Edward Kaspbrak, Richard Tozier, we need to talk to you." The cops state. Richie takes my hand in his, I grab my inhaler, pushing the lever down, and feeling the medicine go down my throat. (A/N:My 2 best friends and my ex have asthma so I think this is how inhalers work.) We follow the cops outside and we get the cop car. I start to tear up and I bury my face into Richie's shirt.
"You guys aren't in trouble, we just need to talk to you about Edward's Mom." They explain.
"Eddie, it's okay. We aren't in trouble." Richie explains, rubbing my back.
"But what if I have to go into foster care because my Mom kicked me out."
"Eddie, right?" The cop asks. I shake my head yes.
"We've already made arrangements for you to stay with your friends." He explains. I instantly calm down knowing that I can stay with Richie. We arrive at the station and we follow the cops. Richie shoots daggers at everyone that stares at us. He squeezes my hand and we go into an interrogation room.
"Eddie, explain everything to me." Police Hopper says.
*Timeskip*
"And today she kicked me out." I finish explaining everything my Mom did to me. It was definitely hard bringing everything up again. I lay my head on Richie's shoulder and I can see him smile.
"She will definitely get some time. You need to decide who you're going to live with until you're 18. Eddie?"
"Yes, Chief Hopper?" I ask.
"Richie is a great boyfriend, you keep him."
Richie kisses the top of my head and we both smile.
"I'm going to live with Richie. Only if it's okay with him." I tell Chief Hopper.
"Of course it's okay, Baby." Richie says, kissing me.
Chief Hopper brings us back to Richie's house. I lay in bed with Richie, cuddling with him. Until Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler walk in.
"Eddie, Richie, we need you to sign the paper saying it's okay that Eddie lives here." Mr.Wheeler explains.
"Are you sure you guys want me here?" I ask.
"Of course we do, Eddie." Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler state.
"Eds, I want you here more than anyone!" Richie laughs. I giggle and we both sign the paper. Richie's parents leave and Richie sits up.
"Why did you ask if we want you here, Eds?"
"I was just scared you guys felt bad, you didn't actually want me here. I want to actually have a house to live in."
"Don't you mean home?" Richie asks.
"Richie, you are my home."
All I did today was make TikToks.