Eddie-28

*9 1/2 years later*
"Happy 10 year anniversary, Baby." Richie snakes his arms around my waist as I'm eating breakfast.
"You too, Bubba." I say. I can't believe it's been a year since we've were 13 and got together. Now we're 23, living in our apartment, right next to Stan and Bill's, and also planning to adopt a little girl named Hailey.
"Eds, lets get ready. Remember we're going with Stan and Bill to meet Will and Mike in Derry. Let's go and get dressed, my Love." Richie states, picking me up and carries me to our room.
*3 hours later*
"We should go to the quarry!" Will suggests.
"Yeah, climb on Eddie Spaghetti." Richie says, pointing to his back. I hop on and we go to the quarry, sitting on the edge.
"It's a lot different than when we were kids." Mike states.
"Definitely." I say.
"Eds can you stand up for me?" Richie asks. I stand up and Richie stands in front of me.
"Eddie, this is where I ask you to be my boyfriend, and this is where I ask you to marry me." I start to cry happy tears. Richie gets down on one knee and pulls out a diamond ring.
"Eds, Eddie Spaghetti, Edward, will you be my husband?" Richie asks.
"Of course, Idoit." I yell. Richie slides the ring onto my left hand and places a kiss onto my lips.
"I love you, Chee."
"I love you too, Eds."