Richie-7

"Richie, you excited for tonight?" Stan asked. He recently got out of the hospital but he's still recovering. Bill and Stan are sitting on my bed, while I get ready.
"Of course I am. I just hope he likes the picnic, I don't want to screw it up." I state.
"Richie, Eddie loves everything about you. He will definitely like the picnic." Bill says.
I look at the time and it's 5:45.
"Guys, I got to go." I state. I get up and I grab the flowers I got for Eddie. I walk to Eddie's, not wanting to have to worry about my bike. I'm dressed in dressy, tan khakis, and a nice, blue shirt. I soon reach the Kaspbrak household, I knock on the door, and Eddie obviously answers.
"Hey, Chee."
"Hey, Eds. Are you ready?"
"Of course." He says.
I take his hand and I hand him the flowers.
"I got these for you." I say.
"I love them, Babe."
He walks out and locks his door. We walk to the 'Edge of Derry' park and I set out the blanket and picnic food.
"Chee, you remembered!" Eddie exclaims.
"Of course I did. A couple of years ago you told me that your ideal date would be a picnic." I state. He smiles at me and I place a sloppy kiss on his lips.
"I love you, Bubs."
"I love you too, Babe."
Eddie and I eat and walk around the park until the sun sets. I walk Eddie home.
"Goodnight, Eds. I love you." I say before placing a soft kiss on his lips again.
"Goodnight, Chee. I love you too." He smiles and I walk away. When I get home, there is a unfamiliar car in the driveway. When I walk in, my parents aren't there but there is a boy that looks just like me, and a women.
"Where are my parents?"
"You're parents got arrested, Richie. I'm Karen, your real Mom and this is your twin Mike."