Richie-19

I vomit again, I start to sob. I had the perfect date planned for Eddie and I. We would go to the quarry, eat, and I would give him a promise ring. I pull the photograph I have of Eddie in my back pocket and I smile. The door bell suddenly rings and Eddie comes upstairs to my bathroom.
"Hey, Bubba. How are you feeling?" He asks.
"A little better since your here." He smiles at me, making me feel a lot better. He sits next to me, laying his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry I had to get sick. And I wouldn't come by me, I don't want to get sick because your Mom."
"Screw my Mom and I don't care if I get sick. I'm with you." He says, lacing our hands together. I flush the toilet and I start to change into my clothes.
"Richie, why are you changing into date clothes?" Eddie questions.
"I'm taking you on the date. I'm feeling better." I state.
"Chee, I don't care that we don't get to go on our date, I want you to feel better."
"We're just going to the quarry."
"Richie, please. I want you to feel better. We can go next month!"
"Okay, fine."
I get up and we lay on my bed. He kisses my head. He takes my temperature.
"104.7. Chee, I'm going to tell your Mom."
My Mom soon comes upstairs, she takes my temperature and gets the same results.
"Richie, we have to go to the hospital."