Eddie-2

"I think I'm g-gay."
Oh shit. Richie is going to hate me.
I take a puff of my asthma inhaler and Richie smiles at me. I feel tears prick my eyes.
"I'm bi, Eds. I support you, don't cry."
I feel his calloused hands wipes my tears away. I smile up at him and he stands up.
"Chee?"
"Yes, Eddie Spaghetti?"
I roll my eyes and I sit next to him.
"Why did you come to my house? Bill's house is a lot closer than mine."
"One, him and Stan are probably sucking faces and two, I guess I feel safer with you. From my parents insults, from my mind, from everything."
I hug Richie as he starts crying.
"Shh, Rich, it's okay. You're here. You don't have to go home if you want. We can do anything you want, we can even watch Halloween." He says, comfortingly.
I nod my head yes. I feel his soft hands wipe my tears as he turns on Halloween. I hate scary movies but I would do anything for him. Richie wraps his arm around me and I feel my face heat up. Once the movie ends, I'm terrified.
"Eddie, you're shivering."
He throws his hoodie at me and I put it on. I inhale the scent of Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier. I smile. I know Richie will never like me but I want to tell him.
"Richie, can I tell you something?"
I look over at Richie, who is fast asleep. I hear snores come from his lips and I smile to myself. I kiss his forehead and I lay down next to him.
"I love you, Richie." I whisper to myself.
Little did Eddie know, Richie heard.