Eddie-12

This photo isn't mine.
I couldn't believe it. Richie cut because of me. I'm sitting in the waiting room of the Derry Home Hospital next to Mike, Will, and Karen, who is weeping. Richie's doctor, Doctor Corcoran walks into the waiting room.
(A:N:Eddie Corcoran oop)
"He isn't awake yet but, one of you can go in there." Doctor Corcoran says. Mike, Will, and Karen look at me. I walk with the doctor and into Richie's room. One of Richie's arms is wrapped in a white bandage, and another has IV in it, providing him with blood. My vision becomes clouded, I make my way over to Richie's bed and I sit in the chair. I take his hand in mine and I start to sob.
"Chee, I'm sorry. I know it wasn't your fault." I whisper. I just sit and stare at Richie for about an hour until Mike and Will walk in.
"My Mom said to tell you that we're leaving." Will says.
"Okay, I'll stay here tonight." They walk out and I sob, louder than I need to. Suddenly, I feel movement from Richie.
"Chee?" I question. He opens his brown eyes.
"Eddie, what are you doing here?" He asks.
"I'm sorry, Richie. I know it wasn't your fault." I keep crying.
"Eddie, it's okay. Come up here."
I sit next to Richie and he wraps his arms around my waist.
"Why aren't you mad at me?"
"Because it wasn't really your fault. It was my Dad's and Maggie's, the thoughts they put in my head came back to me. Yes, one of the cuts was because of you but from your view, I cheated. You obviously know the story now. You obviously know I've done it multiple times but this time I went too far, too deep. Please don't blame yourself, Eds." Richie explains.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you Richie. I love you."
"I love you too, Eds. Be mine again?"
"Of course, Baby."
*1 week time skip*
It's being a week since the 'incident.' Richie has been recovering at home, he had to go to therapy once a week. Currently, all of the losers and Hawkins kids beside Bev, Ben, Max, and Lucas are at Bill's hanging out. Obviously they're going to come.
"Let's play truth or dare!" Mike W exclaims.
Everyone agrees with him, I sit next to Richie and Will. Richie holds my hand and he smiles at me. I lean my head on his shoulder. We're just about to start playing when Ben and Lucas barge into the house.
"Max and Bev got caught by IT!"