Eddie-4

⚠️Mentions of self harm and suicide⚠️
As soon as I hear Richie say those words. I can't help but smile.
"Of course I will be your boyfriend." I say.
Richie cups my cheeks with his calloused hands and pulls me toward me. His chapped like collide with my plump, pink lips. I feel fireworks go off in my chest. The kiss was short but it meant everything to me. I hear everyone cheer behind us. We soon join the group again, I sit on Richie's lap, he puts his lanky arms around my waist. Soon everyone starts to leave,  Stan and Bill first, then Ben and Bev, and lastly Mike.
"I'm happy for you guys. It was so obvious you guys were doing to date, it was just the matter of when." Mike states before biking off. Richie and I stay and watch the sunset. Once the sun finally sets, Richie and I walk home hand-in-hand. We soon reach my house and we walk in. We both shower before we meet in Richie's room. I sit on his lap, just like we did at the quarry. I look at his arms and I see thin scars on both of his arms.
"Babe?" I say.
"Yeah, Sweet Pea?"
"Are those scars on your arm, self harm scars?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm sorry I never told you. It's just that when I was living with my parents, I really believed those insults they called me, and I still do. I thought about ending it, multiple times. I even almost did it once. The only thing that was keeping me from doing it way you, Eds. Obviously the others but mainly you. Just seeing you smile made everything feel better." He says. By the time he ends, he's crying. I turn around in his lap and I hug him. He soon stops crying and I still can't process it, Richie almost tried to commit suicide and I saved him.
"Richie, I love you so so much. Please don't ever do anything like that again."
"I love you too, Eds." He says. I smile at him, I secretly love when he calls me that, I will never tell him though.
"Pumpkin, they want to go to Neibolt on Friday." Richie states.
I don't say anything, I just staring at the floor.

THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW YALL!