Richie-23

This is the ring Richie got Eddie.
All of us watch Mike and Sadie go into Bill's room.
"She will definitely say yes, they way she looked at him." Bev states.
"No really, Bev." I sass. We all laugh.
"Eddie you want any food?" I ask.
"No, I'm not hungry." Eddie explains. I shoot a concerning glance at Eddie. Eddie and I sit on Bill's couch next to Stan and Bill. Mike comes out smiling.
"She said yes?!" We all ask. He shakes his head 'yes' and Sadie comes out and takes Mike's hand. We are all really happy for Mike, for the longest time he was on his own. (A/N:I'm listening to Never Ending Story)
We finish eating and we sit down to play truth or dare.
"Okay, Eddie, truth or dare?" Sadie asks.
"Truth."
"What's your favorite thing about Richie?"
"There's a lot of things but one of them is how caring he is." I kiss Eddie's cheek and he smiles.
"Richie, truth or dare?" Stan asks.
"Dare. Of course." I state.
"I dare you to run outside in only your boxers."
I start to strip down and everyone looks at Eddie, he just rolls his eyes. I unlock Bill's door and everyone stares at the sunset for a little bit.
It's almost as beautiful as Eddie.
I run up and down Bill's street before running inside. I change back into my clothes and Eddie sits on my lap. We all go around the circle before landing back on Eddie.
"Truth or Dare, Eddie?" Bill asks.
"Dare." Eddie states. I squeeze his hand and he smiles at me.
"I dare you to take Richie's hoodie off." Bill says. Eddie looks at me and takes off the hoodie.
"EDDIE GOT HIS FIRST HICKEY EVER FROM RICHARD TOZIER!"