Eddie-8

*plink*
*plink*
*plink*
I get off of my bed, putting my book down. I go over to my window and I unlock it. Richie climbs up and I kiss him. Then, another boy climbs up that looks exactly like Richie besides for the clothes he's wearing.
"Hey, Babe." I say.
"Hey, Bubs. I have to explain something to you." Richie says. Richie sits on my bed, next to me. I cuddle into him and the other boy stands next to the window awkwardly.
"Nice hoodie, Eds." Richie says slyly.
"Oh, shut up. You can sit on my desk chair if you want." I say to the boy. He sits down.
"Okay, so, when I came home my an unfamiliar car was in the driveway. I just thought it was my aunt or some shit. When I walked in this women explained to me that my Dad and my "Mom" got arrested." He explains.
"Why did you put quotation marks over Mom?" I ask.
"Because it turns out that Maggie isn't my real Mom, Mike's Mom, Karen is. Mike is my twin, he lives in Hawkins, Indiana. His family and friends are going to move here."
"Isn't that the town with the covered up deaths and stuff. The town were there was also rumors that a boy went missing in 'The Upside Down'?" I ask.
"It's real Eddie and the boy is my boyfriend, Will." Mike explains.
"Oh I'm sorry Mike."
"The Upside Down is as real as Pennywise is to us." Richie explains. The rest of the night, Mike explains to us what happened back in Hawkins. He ended up going home around 12. Richie stayed the night with me.
"Chee?"
"Yeah, Eddie Spaghetti?"
"Please don't leave me. I know that there are so many better guys or girls than me but, I don't think I could ever survive without you."
"Eddie, I will never leave you. No guy or girl is better than you. You could easily survive without me. I WOULDN'T be able to survive without you, Bubs. I love you."
"I love you too. Do you promise?"
"I promise, Babe."

A/N:I'm too lazy to write Bill's stutter so just pretend I do. I'm lazy sometimes.