Eddie-22

I whimper and hold onto Richie as another jump scare comes on. Richie picks me up and brings me too Bill's room as I start shaking.
"Baby, lets stay here until the movie is over." He says. I instantly feel bad, Richie really loves horror movies.
"You can go downstairs and continue to watch the movie if you want to, Bubba."
"No, I'm staying here with you."
"But"
"It's okay, Baby. I wanna cuddle anyways." Richie states. I lay next to him and he takes my right hand.
"You still have the ring?"
"Of course I do, I'm never taking it off." I state.
"Richie, Eddie?" We can both tell it's Mike.
"Come in, Mike." Richie says. He walks in and sits down at Bill's desk, closing the door.
"I'm surprised nothing has happened." Mike states.
"Mike were 13!" I yell. Richie starts to play with my hair.
"I wanted to tell you guys that I've met someone and I didn't know if I've should've brought her tonight. Her name is Sadie and she's really pretty. I wanna ask her out but I just don't know when." Mike explains.
"Mike that's great! If you really love her, ask her when you see her." I say.
"Okay, thanks guys! Also the movie is almost over and then we're eating so, you guys can come down." He states. He walks out and Richie looks at me.
"Dang, you are so beautiful Edward Kaspbrak." I blush and he kisses me, I deepen the kiss. He starts to move down my face to the crook of my neck.
"Richie, Eddie, the pizza is here!" Bev screams. Richie pulls away from my neck and kisses my lips one more time.
"Crap, Eddie, tale my hoodie." Richie whispers.
"Chee, what are they gonna say?" I ask.
"They aren't going to notice." He states. I put on his hoodie and we walk downstairs.
"Mike's crush is coming soon." Stan explains.
"You gonna ask her?" Richie asks.
"Yeah, I'm nervous but I really love her." He states. Suddenly, the door bell rings and Sadie is standing there.
"Hey, Sadie. Can I talk to you alone?"

I always feel bad that Mike is alone so I gave him someone.