Eddie-6

⚠️Mentions of suicide and verbal abuse⚠️
When I wake up, I'm in a white room, surrounded by the losers and my Mom. Richie holding my hand, obviously.
"Eddie-Bear, you are not allowed to hang out with those monsters anymore. They hurt you, they're aren't your friends." She states. All 6 of them resent against my Mom.
"YOU ARE WRONG! I KNOW THEY'RE MY FRIENDS AND YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ELSE, MOM! RICHIE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I WOULD BE DEAD PROBABLY IF RICHIE AND THEM WEREN'T HERE!" I yell. I start to sobs and Richie pulls me into his lap. My Mom storms out.
"It's okay, Bubs. I love you too. Bev said we can live with her and her aunt for a while if you aren't comfortable going home." Richie says.
"What about you, Richie?" I ask.
"My parents are taking me back. Your Mom let them, she doesn't know." He states. The rest of the losers have left.
"Richie, you can't go back. They hurt you."
"I have to, your Mom kicked me out. I promise I will be okay. I love you so much, Eds."
"I love you too, Dipshit." We soon fall asleep, peacefully.
*1 week time skip*
The rings and I pick it up, it ends up being Richie.
"EDDIE, YOU HAVE TO COME TO THR HOSPITAL. STAN TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF." Richie states.
"I'll be right over." I say. I grab Richie's hoodie and I walk out. My Mom and I haven't talking in a week, she doesn't care where I go anymore or what I do. I grab my bike and I bike as fast as I can to the hospital. I run into Stan's room and I see him connected to monitors and Bill by his side. I just collapse and I cry.
"Eddie, Bubs." Richie hugs me and then I hear a small voice.
"Bill?"
We look over and Stan is up.
"Stan, why did you do it?" Bill says, with tears running down his cheeks.
"My parents, my Dad mainly. I told them that I was gay and my Mom didn't say anything but my Dad just started yelling all these things at me. Like that I was a disappointment, that I wouldn't be good in life, that no one loves me, and I believed it. So today, he said those things, and I was sick of it. So I found the sleeping pills in the cabinet and I took the first batch and I obviously you were there just before I was going to take the second batch. I'm sorry, guys." He says and starts crying. Bill hugs him and I walk over to him.
"Stan, you have 5 best friends that would do anything for you, and Bill. You should hear the things he says about you, Stan, he thinks your the most perfect person ever." I state. Richie comes to my side and wraps his arm around my waist.
"Eddie is right, Stan. Even though I annoy so much, I don't think i would be able to live with myself if I knew that you died." Then, Stan's parents come in.
"STANLEY!" Donald, his Dad yells.
"GET AWAY FROM HIM. HE DID THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Bill screams. Donald backs away and grabs onto, Andrea. Stan's Mom.
"Stanley, we decided to give you away to the Marsh family. We don't want you anymore. You fucking disgrace." Donald states. Donald and Andrea walk out and Stanley smiles.
"I'm actually happy. Bev is my best friend and now I'm free of those assholes." He states.
We all end up staying the night. I sleep on Richie's lap and Stan and Bill sleep on Stan's cot. Richie wakes me up in the middle of the night.
"Eds, do you want to go on a date with me?" He asks.
"Of course I do, Chee. Don't call me that."

A lot of tea in this chapter but, the next chapter will be their date.