Eddie-16

^^
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out.
⚠️Extreme Fluff⚠️
"Yep, Bev. I love my Eds more than anyone."
A heavy blush creeps up my face, Richie squeezes my shoulder. We stay for about a couple hours before leaving. School is starting soon meaning, encounters with Henry Bowers and his goons, more homework, and less time with Richie. This summer has definitely been the greatest summer of my life, I mean, I got together with the love of my life. A slight breeze comes over Derry, causing me to shiver. Richie takes off his jacket and puts it on me, I smile. He pinches my cheek.
"Cute, cute cute!" Richie yells.
"Chee, can we cuddle when we get to my house? Maybe watch a movie?" I ask.
"Of course, whatever you want to do, Baby." I blush at the nickname, we get to my house pretty quickly. We walk in and no one is home, my Mom has been working until 10pm. I know she doesn't want to see me. I pick out The Breakfast Club and Richie puts it in.
"Wait, Eddie am I staying over?" Richie asks.
"Yeah, I don't want you to walk home alone. Call your Mom and tell her." I state.
"Okay, Baby." Richie gets up and I sigh, missing his warmth. Obviously, I still have his hoodie on, which smells like him. Like cigarettes and dryer sheets. When he comes back, he sits down next to me and I cuddle into him.
"They said I can stay. Mike and Will are bringing over my shit." Richie says.
"Okay, Bubba. I love you." I say.
"I love you too, Baby." Richie kisses the good of my head and he resumes the movie. About 30 minutes into the movie, the door bell rings, and Richie grabs his stuff. About 3/4 of the way into the movie, my Mom comes home.
"What is, Richard doing here?" My Mom spats.
"Because he's my boyfriend and I want to spend time with him." I spat back. She trudges upstairs and I sigh.
"It's okay, Baby. No one, not even Sonia can take me away from you." Richie yells the last part, causing me to giggle. Richie kisses the top of my head. When the movie ends, Richie carries me upstairs. He lays me on my bed and kisses me. He grabs me a pair of booty shorts, some boxers, and his hoodie.
"Go and take a shower, Eds. I'll be right here." Richie says. I shower, change, and I walk back into my room. I lay my head on Richie's chest.
"Eddie, last week when IT got ahold of you when we were fighting IT, I thought I was going to lose you. Just like Bill lost Georgie. I actually started to tear up, I fought harder knowing that, that crackhead almost took my Eds away from me. I love you so much, Eds."
"I love you too, Chee."

I love them so much, realest ship.