Chapter 6: Juliet Loves the Beat and the Lust it Commands

I pull away from the kiss, letting his tie slip through my fingers. I pull my bottom lip in, giving it a slight bite as I look Gerard up and down. I grab Gerard by the wrist, and lead him upstairs to my room. I shove the door open, and push him down onto my bed. He remains seated, with one hand behind his back still and the other holding himself up. I climb on top of him, sitting mostly on his lap. His left hand peers into view, and a blackened rose enters my view. This must've been what he picked up on his way here, and I can tell he painted it at some point between then and now, since some of the paint doesn't seem to have fully dried onto its petals. My fingers graze his chin as I tilt his lips towards me and gently press my lips to his, as a means of thanking him for the gift. I reach for the rose with my other hand, and slide off of him to place it on my dressed. When I return, I go to push him onto his back and he tries to stop me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He says with a smile. He lifts a hand to grab for my waist,and I slap it away.

"Bad boy," I say, as I would say to a dog. He looks at me slightly confused before a smirk appears on his face.

"Oh really?" He asks, a twisted smile replacing the smirk. I nod, pushing him down onto the bed and climbing over his waist. My fingers follow his silky tie to the Windsor knot by his neck, and slowly I begin to undo it. I slowly begin to slide it from the collar of his shirt. I set it down beside us, and move onto undoing the buttons of his white dress shirt. Between buttons, I kiss his chest softly, following it down to his waist. My fingers make it to the last buttons, I notice his breathing becoming more rapid, his chest and stomach rising and falling as he becomes excited. I follow the material of his shirt across his stomach and chest as I push it off of torso, then off his arms. I kiss his neck, sucking on it. I grind up against him and I hear a soft moan. Good, that's what I wanna hear.

My hands feel the silk of his tie as I decide on what I want to do with it. I sit back on his waist, disconnecting my mouth from his neck. I think I have a plan for later...

I smirk as I pull my hoodie off, then my shirt.

"I gave all those to you?" I nod, still unsure of how bad it really is.

"Damn, I'm good," he praises himself. I run my hands up the sides of his arms, feeling the hair and goosebumps as I lean down to kiss him. I slip my tongue in his mouth, exploring and tasting the cigarettes and coffee flavor left behind by their recent consumption. I smile into the kiss, thinking about him and everything he mumbled yesterday about himself. He said sadist but maybe I can make him a masochist for a day. He jerks his hips up, trying to rub against me and I pull away.

"Do you want something, Mr. Way?" I ask, as seductively as I can muster. He nods frantically.

"Then beg for it."

"Frank... I just.... I want you... Please... Please... Pretty please with a motherfucking cherry on top!" He pleads, so desperately that I can't help but smirk.

"Do you want me to suck you off?" He nods.

"How badly?" I ask him as I slowly descend between his legs. He rocks his hips up, and moans as he throws his head back.
"So badly..." he replies, running his hands through his shaggy black hair. I glide my hand over his pants, feeling him through the fabric. I proceeded to unbuckle his belt, sliding it through the loops until I'm able to swiftly tug it off. I slide off his pants, throwing them on the ground. I grab his thighs and shift him closer to the edge of my bed. I descend to my knees and place his left leg on my shoulder as I begin to kiss him from his calf all the way up his thigh, to the edge of his boxers, my hand teasing him through the fabric. His desperate breathing and frequent moans send shivers down my spine as my pants begin to feel tighter around my erection.
"Do you want me to take these off?" I ask him, reaching for the waistband of his underwear.
"Mhm..." he responds, nodding his head rapidly while biting his lip. I lift them over his hard cock and slide them off, tossing them to the floor. I reposition myself between his legs, my head is hovering over his exposed dick. I smile as I slowly lower my head, making eye contact with him. I part my lips as I get closer and he lifts his hips to try to stop my teasing.