xxxviii.

things that make me feel better about myself that i think a lot of people forget:

1. those little things on your nose aren't blackheads, don't try and get rid of them. they're sebaceous filaments and they're permanent and literally everyone has them.

2. every girl has that little pouch of fat on her lower tummy, despite what magazines try and show you, you have important organs there that need to be protected. don't try and get rid of your pouch.

3. your body is smarter than you think and it knows what to do when you eat more than normal. one bad day, or even week, of eating poorly isn't gonna ruin anything at all. i pinky promise.

4. if you think you look good up until you try taking a selfie, it's not your fault - our faces are asymmetrical and when you see your face flipped it will look unnatural to you, since you don't see it that way when you look in the mirror. to everyone else it looks perfectly fine!!

5. no one's stomach looks the same at 8pm as it does at 8am. no one has a chiselled six pack after a day of eating, not even the super fit people you see on tumblr, because your stomach naturally expands after eating and expecting to have a flat tummy before bed is very unrealistic.

6. no one notices if the bags under your eyes are bad today. no one pays attention to the bump in your nose or the zit on your chin or the piece of hair that you missed when you were straightening. literally no one notices these things except you so stop worrying about it your gonna be fine.

sometimes you just gotta get over yourself.

[ song ; pretty one - koomz ]