0.3

I get down the stairs as soon as I noticed that Jade had wake up. The sun was already up in the sky for a long time. Everything here seems so more beautiful than in California and don't get me wrong because my dream city is in California, or was... I think Sydney is my dream city to live in from now on.

I started looking for some things to make my breakfast but Jade interrupted me.

-Girl, what are you doing? We have things planned! Go get dressed up and dress nicely, casual, but nicely! -she winks at me.

-We're we going? -I asked confused.

-This is your first day in the great city of Sydney and you really thought I was gonna let you here all day? You have all night to stay here! I'm gonna show you around and because of that, you can have your precious breakfast out! Don't worry, everything's on me! -she smiles and gives me a little slap on the butt so I would get upstairs to get ready.

She was already dressed up with a black skater skirt and a white polo by Ralph Lauren tucked inside with some white Nike air force in her feet. Her almost blonde hair was in a high ponytail which gave view to her beautiful hazel eyes. Her make-up was so flawless that I almost didn't notice that she had on. She was wearing only a nude lipstick and had mascara on. 

I hurried and quickly went upstairs to get ready. I took a quick shower just to be ready for everything Sydney has to offer me. 

While my hair was still in a towel to dry a little I started dressing. I picked a skirt very similar to the one Jade's wearing and a white spaghetti strap crop top.

I took the towel of leaving my naturally wavy blonde hair out. I never liked him that way so I quickly finished drying him off before picking my hair straightener. My mom used to tell me that when I was little I had perfect curls and they were a golden blonde. Everyone loved them but with time my curls got loose and now my hair is just a mess. One side is almost straight, the back of my hair has some curls and the other side is just wavy. It really isn't pretty so I straighten my hair most of the time. 

I rapidly straighten my hair and put some mascara on leaving my lashes even more beautiful than what they are. I put on my black Nike Stefan Janoski and just like that, I was ready. 

I go downstairs to see Jade on her phone, smiling at something.

-Little Jade is in love? -I ask joking with her.

-Oh no! Nothing like that! For God's sake Bella! -She says and I giggled. 

-I was kidding! I'm sorry! -She giggled with me.

-Are you ready? -she asks and I shake my head in confirmation. -So, what are we waiting for, Let's go! Sydney is waiting for you! 

We both entered in her car and started talking while she drives towards something. The city was so beautiful and all the people here seemed so nice and happy. We see a bunch of kids laughing and playing with each other or with their parents. The weather here is so nice too, it's so hot in here and the sun is shining so bright.

She finally pulled over at the front of a little cafe. It didn't have many people inside and everyone in there seemed calm like they have time for everything.

-The coffee here is amazing and they have muffins as you'll never find in other places. They are so good! -she says rushing me inside.

We sat down at a table that had a view over that street and waited for someone to take our order, something that didn't take long. A beautiful boy with dirty blonde hair came out to us.

-Hi, I'm Ashton and I'm here to take your order. May I suggest anything or you already know what'll ask? -He says with a big smile on. He was really pretty, his dimples were so deep and his eyes were one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long time.