0.5

Jade texted me saying that she's going to be in the hospital with Lauren for a few more hours.

"what happened?" I quickly reply to her.

"Lauren's mom had a car accident while driving to her job. She's out of danger but she needs to stay here for a few hours. Just to be sure. Ashton is so sad." She replies.

"If he wants I can come over." Although we only know each other for a day, I want him to be my friend. 

"He said that if you don't mind he really could use some company." I picked my stuff and went outside.

Suddenly I remembered that I don't have a clue where the hospital is so I needed my phone's GPS. Luckily for me, it was pretty close so I'll probably be there in 10 minutes or so walking. I need to get a car here if I want to stay in Sydney longer than I was anticipating. 

After a lot of walking, I finally reached the hospital. I texted Jade to come to pick me up at the front door and she'll be here soon. I waited a couple of minutes and I see a dirty blonde-haired guy come out of the building. 

-Ashton... Are you okay? -I whispered while hugging him.

-I'm alright... She's gonna be alright... - he says so quietly.

-I'm so sorry this happened. Did she have some injuries?

-Nothing serious. - he tries to smile. -And sorry about what I did last night. I was pretty drunk and horny too. -he giggles and I look at him with shock on my face.

-Sorry about what? And what do you mean? Did we fuck? I don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Last night is a complete blur! - I talked fast and he shakes his head.

-No... Not even close! Maybe I shouldn't say it. I'm really not in the mood. -I nodded. He smiles and I smile back at him.

-Don't worry about that. I just freaked out for a second. I don't want anything of that type right now and that scared the shit out of me. - I said while giving him my best smile.

-Nothing serious happened. What happened to your dress? Jade threw you into the pool and it looked like shit.

-I don't know. I didn't see it yet. Maybe Jade took it! -He laughs and looks back from where he came from. -Do you want me to go there with you? Maybe you can tell me everything we talked about because I only remember I talked with you for hours but I don't remember shit I said. -He nodded while giggling.

We went inside and Lauren threw me a little smile which I returned.
Jade smiled at me and Ashton and I could tell she was the one that made him go outside, just to talk to me.

-Bella, can I talk to you? -Jade asks and I nodded. We went outside and she looked like an 8-year old enthusiastic about a new doll. -What did you do last night? He seems to really like you!

-What the fuck are you talking about? He doesn't know shit about me and we only talked for a couple of hours!

-You put a spell on him. - she says and I laugh hysterically.

-You gotta be joking with me. Did he tell you to do that? -I can't stop laughing and Jade looked at me with a confused face.

-I'm serious. He has a crush on you. Lauren told me that she never saw him like when he was with you last night.

-He was drunk, that's why! We both drank so much. We could barely talk properly! -I laughed again and Jade decided to walk alone inside.

-I'm not saying anything else. You should really notice him. He's so sweet with you. -she talked quietly while walking inside. I could barely hear her and maybe that was the whole point.