Credit

This story does not belong to me.

It belongs to Dragon6

Here is his/her home page.

Author has written 12 stories for Naruto, Ed, Edd n Eddy, and Ranma.

Name: Kevin

Age: 27

Born: Sept. 22, 1981 Trinidad & Tobago

What I want to be: Writer/Cartoonist/Animator

What anime I like: Naruto, Bleach, Ranma, Hellsing, Black Lagoon, Gundam 00, Soul Eater, Avatar,

Naruto and Kiri no Shinobigatana Nananin Shu:

Ino's New Outfit:

Naruto's New Outfit:

Ejji: https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackheartsoulessnolove/4407563690/

Gamayashi:

To All My Reviewers,

As you have noticed, Mizukage, True Legacy, Rewritten & A Family of Foxes and Snakes, have been taken off my page and off the site. I know I should have sent word before taking them off the site but I jumped the gun. My reason for it was because I felt that my stories were on my page for long time and that they needed to be retired. I'm sorry if this displeased some of you but it was a decision that had been running through my mind for a while.

As for my Mizukage, as I have put down in Rise To Power, I am revamping that story. As I have said, I've read over the original and I was very displeased with how it flowed, some of the decisions I made and the ending. With the help of Toa Naruto, I plan to make the old Mizukage a thing of the past. It won't take as long as I plan to write out several stories.

Anyway, I hope this clears up things. Mizukage, True Legacy and A family of Foxes and Snakes are officially retired.

Hi everybody. As I told some of my reviewers, I will post a summaried version of both of my story. I'm ashamed to say that I deleted those stories without downloading them. i know that it's lazy of me but it is thge best I could do. Oh, if you haven't realized it, I deleted Student of All, Master of None. I could not go forward with the story. I couldn't get any ideas how to proceed. If anyone what's the idea, it's all yours.