Chapter 46: Finals, part 2

Just a heads up.

Will be up for adoption soon.

I think.

If the original writer hasn't written more.

Tell you soon.

Everyone in the crowd started to sweat at the chakra that Naruto was pouring out. Everyone who experienced that day was fearful of what was happening. Anko, Hiruzen and his teammates watched with worry, hoping that Naruto could keep it together. Even the Kazekage watched with some type of worry. Midoshi just watched Naruto as the red chakra he produced began to take shape and shroud him. He gained two ears and red chakra tail. His features were more pronounced and he had claws.

After some intense moments, Naruto took a few breaths to calm himself down. He looked at the chakra and flexed his hands. When he first used the shroud, which Jiraiya called the yōko no koromo (demon fox shroud), it hurt like hell and he was very injured after its use. Through determination and a little cooperation, he managed to use it with a little difficulty. He turned to Midoshi and went down on all fours.

In the Kage's box, Hiruzen looked at Naruto with a smile. The Kazekage turned his attention to his fellow Kage.

"So he's a jinchūriki? It also looks like he has some sort of control?" he said.

"Yes, through training and guts, he has found some sort of control. Now we will see just how good his control is." Hiruzen said. They turned back to the fight just as Naruto vanished from sight. Midoshi was surprised when Naruto appeared in her view. Naruto launched his attack and a loud explosion was created. From out of the dust, Midoshi appeared in the air.

'He's fast, really fast.' Midoshi thought.

"Fūton: Kazekiri no Jutsu! (Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique)" Naruto shouted. Midoshi twisted to avoid the blade of wind. She landed on the ground only to see Naruto again. She quickly substituted with a log that was destroyed on impact. Naruto turned and fired another Kazekiri no Jutsu that Midoshi had to dodge. She quickly did some hand seals.

"Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu! (Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique)" Midoshi shouted and spat out a bunch of fireballs at Naruto. Naruto was too fast and dodged every attack. He took to the air and unleashed a deafening roar. Midoshi raised her arms to block and felt her feet drive into the ground. She found herself in a small crater. She quickly ducked Naruto punch and launched a punch at Naruto. Naruto moved and caught Midoshi with a kick to the gut. Using the tail, he wrapped it around her wrist. She winced at the burning feeling she got but it hurt less than the explosion of the fist that connected with her body. He launched her in the air and hit her with a haymaker that sent her toward the wall. He did another set of hand seals.

"Katon: Karyū Endan! (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)" Naruto roared and fired a huge stream of fire. Midoshi was consumed by the flames as it crashed into the side of the stadium. Naruto poured on the heat and some of the wall was starting to melt. Naruto suddenly stopped and ducked a spear-hand from Midoshi. He lashed out with a kick that sent Midoshi back some. Naruto turned to see that Midoshi was covered in slime and breathing very hard. She quickly got some distance and made it to her sword. She began to vibrate the blade and started to attack. Naruto met her and the two were engaged in an intense fight. Naruto still could not predict the sword but it did not really matter. Midoshi saw this as well due to every cut being healed quickly. She broke away and thought about her options. The short break had everyone gather their thought about this fight.

It was just awe inspiring. The pariah was using the reason for the hate of the village and he was in control. Seeing that he had some type of control over the beast that caused such destruction, the crowd began to change their minds about Naruto. Midoshi was another one that they were worried about. They knew that the moves she used belonged to their greatest traitor, Orochimaru. They wondered if she would attack but it looks like that she was way into the fight. They could only watch as the fight continued.