Chapter 23: Team Anko's Vacation, part 2

Naruto sat across from his sensei in her apartment. His clones gently placed her on the couch. She was against going to the hospital and told him to get her friend Hana. He sat and waited with Anko's other friend, Yūgao. He wasn't too sure about her as it was clear that she was still pissed about their pranks three days ago.

Yūgao saw his concern and decided to put his mind at ease.

"You don't have to worry. I've forgiven you, your comrades and your sensei. Just don't drink any more." She said.

"You don't have to worry. We've all agreed to never drink again." He told her.

"Spoil-sport," Anko muttered. There was a knock at the door. Yūgao answered it and Hana entered the apartment. She looked at her friend and smirked. She then looked at Yūgao.

"Kind of rough, don't you think?" Hana asked.

"It pales in comparison to what she deserves." Yūgao said.

"Man, I can't believe Jakken and Yakumo are out of the village. They would give anything to see her like this." Naruto joked.

"Laugh it up but when we meet up after our vacation, you and the other two are mine." Anko threaten. Hana just smirked and began to wrap bandages on Anko's arms.

"There are not that many bruises this time. You must be getting the hang of the Ha Yōshiki o Odoru (Dancing Leaf Style)." Hana commented.

"I chose a style that would suit her. She'll get the basic but she's a far cry from being a master." Yūgao commented. Hana also noticed that Anko's hair was a little damp.

"Did you get wet?" Hana asked.

"That bastard Kakashi, I bet he's telling everyone and having a good laugh at my expense. To think, I gave him back his book without finishing it." Anko ranted. Hana looked confused so Naruto decided to elaborate.

"Kakashi was teaching her a Suiton (Water Release) jutsu. For some reason, she froze up and Kakashi hit her with this huge wave of rushing water." Naruto said.

"It sounds just like what he did when he was teaching you the Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu (Double Suicide Decapitation Technique). You know, this might be his way of telling you that he's interested in you." Hana commented.

"You think so?" Anko asked with surprise.

"Come on, Kakashi-senpai isn't a child." Yūgao said. Naruto didn't comment as he knew Kakashi. While he was a cool ninja, he was a pervert and a very open one. He probably was attracted to Anko, for whatever reason. He would never understand how adults thought.

Yakumo made her way to the location where one of her clansmen told her to go. Her uncle, Unkai, wished to speak to her. She was a bit worried as her uncle was always concerned of the Ido locked away in her. Even when they were training, he always took extra precautions. She was curious as to what he wanted. It must be important to do this while they were on vacation.

She found him meditating near a creek. She approached and sat next to him.

"You wished to see me uncle?" Yakumo asked.

"Yes," Unkai said and turned to face her. "Let me say this first, I apologize for my behavior. I know that I have made you uncomfortable with my training."

"It is alright uncle. I know that you are worried about the Ido as it nearly killed mother and father. You care for the clan's well-being." Yakumo replied.

"I am glad to here that. Now for the reason I ask for you to meet with me. I want to tell you that your training will take a more intense turn when we return to Konoha. He said.