Chapter 20: Unwanted Interest

New announcement.

Look for my new story.

Not actually a new story.

But a Scavenger hunt.

Up to you if you want to participate.

1st Place - Wattpad Reference

2nd Place - Inkitt Reference

3rd Place - Medium Reference

If you give me tags you get a chapter dedicated you to on wattpad.

Rest of the details in actual story.

Hope you like this chapter.

The camp was in total chaos. The Konoha shinobi did not know who these guys were but they were going to show them that they had made a grave mistake. The Genin did there best to help but they were regulated to fighting at a distance. Only Team Anko and Team Gai were in the mix. They fought just as good as the ANBU, Jonin and Chuunin.

Two of the attackers charged at the Hokage. They were quickly stopped by the 'God of Shinobi' who had their throats in a vice grip. He quickly snapped their necks and dropped them to the ground. He looked toward his soldiers.

"Do not kill them all! I want some for questioning!" he ordered. His personal guards nodded and went to do their duty. Hiruzen did not know what was going on but he was going to get the bottom of it.

Naruto and Midoshi engaged each other. Naruto went all out against the young girl. Midoshi dodged his thrusts and strikes of his staff. The two easily countered one another when they got close to each other. Midoshi blocked Naruto's thrust with her metal bracers. Naruto pushed her into a tree. As she was pinned down, he gave his staff a big push. Midoshi deflected the staff and the metal end smashed into the tree. She struck his hands to release his weapon. Naruto ducked under her punch, kicked up the other end of his staff and caught it again.

Naruto kicked her in the side and brought his staff around to strike. Midoshi arced back to avoid the swing. She straighten herself and lashed out with a spin kick. Naruto ducked the kick but he was in the way of her sash which sped toward his head. He had no way to avoid and was skewered in the head. However, instead of blood, Naruto exploded into smoke. Confused, Midoshi felt something flying at her. She kicked the end of it, making it spin in mid-air. She sent it back to Naruto who easily caught it.

He dropped into his stance and waited for Midoshi. Midoshi analyzed him and began to stalk the blond Genin.

'Hmm, he's pretty good. That staff style, it's similar to that of the Sandaime Hokage. Is this boy a student of his? So many questions, so little answers, I wonder what else he has up his sleeves.' Midoshi thought.

'She's good, really good. She definitely trained in the Snake fist which will make this fight harder than it is. I bet she isn't even going all out.' Naruto thought.

"So, are you going to honor my request?" Midoshi asked suddenly.

"What do you want with my teammate?" Naruto asked.

"It's nothing big. I just want to know how she can turn dreams into a reality. Come on, be a gentlemen and lead me to her." She asked with mirth.

"Sorry but her technique is a Konoha secret. I can't introduce her to you." He answered.

"Fine," Midoshi said in a huff. "I guess I'll just end this fight." Midoshi began to release her chakra which put Naruto on edge. She gave him a smirk and disappeared. Naruto raised his staff to block her strike but Midoshi knife hand thrust split the staff and continued on its path. Naruto managed to jump back but he was still nicked. He slid to a stop while Midoshi observed her fingers.