Omake #2: Anko's Consequence

The members of Team Anko had just been let go by Anko. They were sitting at a tea shop that was located near Jakken's home. They were sitting around eating dango and drinking green tea.

"So, how are we getting back at sensei?" Yakumo asked.

"You got me. What about you pipsqueak? You're the prank master." Jakken said.

"Well, I did have one idea. However, this idea comes with some severe consequences." Naruto said.

"Come on, how bad can it be?" Jakken asked jokingly. Naruto sighed at revealed his plan to his teammates. As he explained, they got pale and shook with fear. When he was done, Jakken and Yakumo looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you nuts? If we did this to Anko, she will kill us, literally. She'll gut us and leave our bodies somewhere that it would never be found." Jakken exclaimed.

"Yeah Naruto, squads of ANBU wouldn't be able to stop her." Yakumo added.

"I know that but it is the most humiliating thing I can think of. If we do this, then we need to be all in." Naruto said. Yakumo and Jakken looked scared but the thirst for revenge was strong.

"Okay, I'm in." Yakumo said.

"You only live once right? So what are we going to do Naruto?"

Anko groaned and grabbed her head. She had a splitting headache and needed some aspirin. She didn't even know how much she drank last night. All she remembered was being invited to a bar with Kurenai and Yūgao. After that, everything was a blur. She groaned again a reached for her aspirin. That when she realized the warm body blocking her. She looked down at herself and saw that she too was naked.

Anko wasn't too surprised as this had happened before. She removed the covers to get the guy out of bed when she froze. Her eyes were wide at who was in her bed. There could be no way that this could have happened. Not even in a drunken stupor would she even think of sleeping with him. That's when she saw the flash.

Anko whipped her head around to see Yūgao and Kurenai. They were both smiling and Yūgao was holding a camera.

"Wow, I can't wait to show this to my guys." Yūgao said with a laugh. That's when Maito Gai woke up. He looked around and saw Kurenai, Yūgao and Anko.

"Ah, my youthful comrades, how are you this fine day?" Gai asked. Anko released a very ear-splitting scream.

"Are you sure that we're save here?" Jakken asked. The team was currently having lunch at the Kurama compound.

"Yeah, I heard Anko's scream. It'll probably take her five minutes to kill Gai, attempt to get the camera and kill both Kurenai-san and Yūgao-san." Naruto added.

"I know what you mean but not even Anko-sensei will attack and clan compound, no matter how pissed she might be. Let's just hope Gai-sensei, Yugao-senpai and Kurenai managed to get away." Yakumo said. They guys just nodded and ate. That's when something crashed through the wall. The dust settled to reveal Anko standing on the head of Mai. They all flinched at the look of rage on her face.

"So, you think you little bitches are cute huh? Well then, I hope you got your jollies BECAUSE NOW YOU'RE ABOUT DIE!" Anko roared. The team didn't waste any time and took off. Anko and Mai chased right after them. The chase continued throughout the village, which they hoped that Anko would not use Mai. They were dead wrong and several people were nearly trampled over. Some buildings were destroyed and some roads became un-useable.

"Stop running and face your doom like warriors!" Anko shouted.

"Kiss my ass!" Jakken exclaimed.

"Don't waste time replying. Just keep running!" Naruto said. They all continued to run away from Anko and her pet. It would take two hours for various jōnin and chūnin to subdue Anko and her pet. It took another two hours to subdue Anko again after she got free and managed to get her hands on her students. Hiruzen decided to send them away for a month before he lost whatever pieces of hair he had left.