Do it again

Grayson POV

After twenty minutes of getting me to calm down so the doctor can talk to us. Ethan's doctor starts to explain what happened with Ethan he starts to speak slowly and calmly.

"Ethan's phobia and emotions kicked in. If he was disgusted or mad he would have a seizure, something he adirmes or what makes him happy made his heart rate go up." "So he is basically trying to wake up or just really happy about something." After the last sentence I had a wild grin on my face.

I kept thinking "He loves you too!" "Should I kiss him again!" "No! When he wakes up kiss the fuck out of him!!"
My parents thought it was because we found out he's going wake up. That to but he loves me.

Ethan POV

I'm stuck in this place that has no light just darkness.It would start to repeat the accident with me riding my motorcycle stopping at a red light and a asshole hit me.Then black again.This time I see Grayson with his arms open signaling to give him a hug.

I run into his arms squeezing him tightly saying "Oh my god I missed you so much please don't go." "Don't leave me again please lets stay like this forever!"He chuckles at me looking down on me because I was on my knees,arms around his waist,and crying for him to stay.He puts this two finger under my chin lifting me up to his level.

I look him in the eyes. I take his hands in my hands I start to speak."Grayson I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now. I love you.....but not in a way a brother should." I say not looking him in the eyes,he uses those to same two fingers brings my eyes to his and says.....

Cliffhanger sorry gorgeous people !Smut! in the next chapter ENJOY💖