Fallen in Love

Cameron POV

" I FEEL...wait does mom and dad know?" I say. Grayson had a hurt but angry expression but Ethan on the other hand had eyes of hatred. "Um.. yes they do." Ethan states trying to sound calm. "Okay what happened?"       

And all I get is two identical faces of confusion. "What nothing happe-" "No don't even try to give me that 'Nothing happened' bullshit!" I encourage until Grayson speaks up.

"Lisa and Sean they split me and Ethan up.. and in the process I got raped by a man that Sean said I was dating." Grayson says playing with his hands. I cover my mouth to stop the gasp but that did nothing they looked at me. I walk into their arms hugging them tightly " I don't care that you love each other." I say truthfully.

Ethan looks at me shocked and relieved "Really like honestly!?" He asks "Yeah of course my best friend he and his younger brother are dating so like I said before I don't care." I see Grayson's eyes light up with nothing but happiness I hug him tighter .

Grayson POV

We hug Cameron goodbye "I love you" Ethan and I say "I love you guys too" she says hugging again. We watch her drive down the road and turn left I went in the house.

I strip out of my clothes and hop in the shower. That's when I start to hear plates and sliver wear getting washed.I smile knowing that Cameron really accepts us. I dry off and change into my sweat pants.

Ethan walks into the bathroom and takes a shower too. I hear the shower stop then moments later Ethan walks out of the bathroom in his underwear and his hair wet a little with his six pack showing. He started spooning me.

I turn around to face him and began to kiss down his chest. "Mmmm" is all heard. I kissed down to his v-line. He arches his eyebrow making moan a little. I look at him with lustful eyes "Make love to me Ethan" I seductively say.

"Of course." He smirks. I pull down his pants and began suck on his v-line and lower " Fuck Grayson are you teasing me?" I just pull his underwear down and take his whole length in moaning at the taste of him which made him go crazy. "Oh fuck keep fuck." Is all Ethan could say. "S-Stop before I cum Grayson!" I stop. He flipped me on my stomach. I knew there is no love making was about to happen.

He distracts me by leaving hickeys on my neck and my back. He pulled down my pants then my underwear. He reached over and put on a condom  and coated it with lube. Before I knew he already thrusted into me "ETHAN!" He let me adjust to his size then found my sweet spot and hit my prostate making me scream in pleasure. He grabbed my hips thrusted in me over and over again. "Fuck Grayson ride me" he moaned.

He layed on back while I rode him. I bounce up and down then I would tilt forward or backwards driving him to the edge. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum fuck!" I moan loudly but Ethan bucks his hips upwards hitting my prostate making me cum. Ethan turns me back on fours then pounded in me one good time then we came together.

"I love you" Ethan says out of breath "I love you too Ethan." We fall with love in our hearts. I completely fell in love with this man.

Hey gorgeous people I am so fucking bad at smut sorry you have to deal with it.Gotta Blast. Enjoy💖