The Watchers

Grayson POV

The anxiety and fear from the message was crawling up my neck and spine. I tried to control my breathing but my breath hitched.

I couldn't focus on the movie ( To The All Boys I Use To Love) the fear got worst I couldn't handle it. It was eat me up inside. "I got to pee be..be right back" I said then my chest tightened. "Alright I miss you already!" Ethan says looking right back at the movie.

I walk down the hall and when I'm finally out of Ethan's sight I rush into the bathroom. My chest got even tighter and my eyes wouldn't shut then I started to suddenly gasp for air. I understood I was having a full blown panick attack. Help Help!

It was starting to burn. "Calm down calm down calm.." I kept repeating but it only made it worst. Fuck make it stop!

Ethan POV

Grayson went to the bathroom and he seem to good." Probably from all that damn pizza he ate." I chuckle to myself. I look and see all four of them fell asleep on top of each other. Kyle and Jason spooning and Cameron's head on Mercy's stomach. All fast asleep.

Then his phone 'binged' the curiosity was eating me away. "No... respect his privacy." "Butttt he is my boyfriend and twin brother so his privacy is my privacy plus we already fucked so what more do I need." I walk over to his phone and unlocked it the password my name and the date of the day when we wanted to be in a relationship.

I see it's a message from 'Unknown'  I click on the unknown icon. I scroll down to read the first message. I finished reading the message and the recent message said "Grayson I love you, you know that right but you'll know when I'm balls deep in that ass" 😜

I'm pretty sure I was floating with so much damn rage. Then I remembered my baby must be shaking with fear from reading this, I rush to the bathroom. Opening up to see Grayson on the ground rocking himself back and forth. "Baby come here" I pick up Grayson bridal style into our room.
I sit on our bed kissing his cheeks and running my fingers through his hair.

"Baby calm down come do this for me,look Grayson look at me" I say as he turns to me and looks me in the eyes. "Think of us, think of all the good times, and some of the really good moments of our life." I say "Oh shut up Ethan" he giggles then closed his eyes began to mumbled something in my chest.

I thought of what Ethan said began to think of him instead of me because I'm rusty,dusty,and crusty boyfriend but Ethan was my universe.

"Just think of Ethan just think of Ethan!" "Think of his heart beat, lips ready bring me joy and pleasure, think of his smile that sets off fireworks in my soul, and think how his laugh is the cure to my depression, how he protects me with every little strength he has in him." My breathing began to go to back normal.

"Feel better?" I say looking down at him with his beautiful brown\hazel eyes. " I love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for being here and never finding someone better. I would understand if you left me I mean  look at me I'm a french fry with a hair line." He says I look at him confused

Ethan POV

"Lay down." "What, why?" I arch my eyebrow knowing it turned him on. "Because I'm going to make love to you and tell you how special you are to me"  Grayson smirked but started to relax.

I began to kiss up his v-line to his stomach. Then I slowly undid his pants and kissed and left hickeys on his v-line and waist. Inbetween kisses and leaving love bites I began to tell him "Your. My. Everything. Your. So. Damn. Beautiful." He started moaning but I pulled his underwear down.

I sled under the covers and began to suck him dry all I could hear was Grayson being a moaning mess.I flipped him over raises his ass up and began to eat him out. Then I realized Grayson's never been ate out before. Then I ate him more and more loving him in every way possible. I thought he was a mess before but he got a little louder.

I stopped and ripped his shirt off,I put on a condom and coated it with lube. "Baby raise your ass for me" he obeyed and I slowly entered him thrusting in and out slowly then leaving a few hickeys on his back on his shoulders.

He kept making my favorite sound from him then I wrapped Grayson's leg around my waist slowly thrusting in and out fucking him at the right angle hitting his prostate over and over again.

I slowed down again and inbetween moans I started to tell him what I should tell him everyday. "Your. My. Energy. That. Makes. Me. Want. To. Get. Up. Everyday. And. Enjoy. Life. But. Only. With. You." I seen a tear go down his cheek.

I turned us around so was sitting on my lap riding me slowly still hitting his sweet stop. "Fuck I love you Ethan" I turned us around again to where I was in between his legs rubbing up against his dick and mine creating perfect friction and jacking him off in the process making him  even louder. "Don't. Ever. Doubt. Yourself. Again. I. Love. You. Too. Much."

He looks me in the eyes and all I could see was pure love. "Okay now turn around so I can make us cum." I said turning Grayson around. Before he could turn reply I rammed into him making him scream with pleasure and like I said before we both came at the same time. "Fuck we should that more often." Grayson said smiling.
Grayson started to cuddle into my chest. And we fell asleep spooning but naked.

Mercy POV

Hour ago I heard Ethan and Grayson in their room but the bed was squeaking "Cameron! Kyle! Jason! Wake the hell up I think they might be fucking!" I whispered\shouted.

Cameron immediately woke up and so did Jason but since him and Kyle were spooning he woke up too. We crawled to the room see it was shut half way. Then we heard "I'm going to make love to you" me and Cameron started squealing quietly. I don't know why but it seemed as if Kyle was angry. Its two in the morning I would be mad too but their finna make love.

"Mmmm" or "Fuck" or sometimes "Don't fucking stop" is all we heard. And then Ethan started saying some romantic shit. "That's a man right there" Cameron said proud to be friends with Ethan.

Nate POV (honey😔)

"NO! NO! NO! NOOOO! Grayson is mine who are you being fucked by?!" I said furious. All I kept seeing was Grayson getting fucked by some man slut. How could you "I thought you loved me Graysie bear!" I question with rage and sadness. The man slut turned them around Grayson started riding him with so much pleasure coursing through his viens I can make Grayson feel ten times much more pleasure than man slut can.

I looked closely and seen that he was riding man slut's dick but he looked exactly like him. Then Grayson screamed his name "ETHAN!" and it all came back. These are the boys that Hayden sent me to get info about but I couldn't find them and then I had seen Grayson at McDonald with someone it was love at first sight. "FUCKK!" I climbed out of the tree and hopped in my car and drove away.

Hi gorgeous people well I love Shane Dawson and that's where I got the song from his trailer. Please
go check it out he will open your mind to everything you thought was a lie. Gotta Blast! ENJOY💖