Keep Going

Grayson POV

I walk into the room with Magnus or should I say 'Mr.Lightwood' But I already trust him. "Magnus you in here?" A few minutes later Magnus response "Who is...hey Grayson you ready?!" "Yes" I sit down across from him "Okay now are you going to tell me why you're having therapy" I look down at my hands. "They only said your a freak then walked away."

I was so afraid he was going to judge me and Ethan."Grayson...hey look at me.." I look into his eyes "You don't have to be scared I will never judge you, no one has the right to judge anyone for that matter!" I can't explain how happy that made me.

"Okay. Me and my twin brother are together and I mean like l-lovers." I let out a sigh of relief. I didn't look want to look up I knew I would see a face of disgust. "Grayson look at me" Magnus says "No you're going to be disgusted" I hear him get up and walk towards me.

He lifts my chin with his two fingers
"I don't care just know I'm here for
you no matter what." I look up with
with a shook look "wait wait wait wait wait cause my mind is on Jupiter." Magnus laughs at my comment.

"You don't care, like your disgusted to look at me.." "Why would you say that?" Magnus says confused. I look down "My parents did that look and he took him from me for a fucking year and two months.." I break down and Magnus pulls me into his arms.

"Honey love is love and no one and grayson I mean no one can change the way you love someone okay" I nod with my head still in his chest." You can't cry" I look up with confusion look."Why?" Magnus pushes back so I can see him "Because sexy people like us we can't be sad or our enemies has won." Magnus kissed my forehead.

Those words changed me in everyway possible "Adopt me please." He just giggles in return. I sit back up and Magnus walks back to his dark red/gold chair it was his type fashion "Ethan wouldn't want you to be sad he would want you too keep going on with life and when he comes home, you be ready to love him and never let go of each other alright."

I get a tissue and wipe my tears " Your right Ethan would want me to do that thanks Magnus" I said. Magnus smiles "Any time Grayson." I stand up and give him a hug then left "Bye" "Bye Grayson"

I started daydreaming sitting, waiting for Lisa to come pick me up. "I wonder Ethan doing right now?" I said to myself.

                      Ethan POV

I got out the car to this building it says
 "CFTN" "Changing Freaks To Normal that what it stands for." My dad says.
"No sir your twisted in the mind if you think I'm going in there." I scoffed at the end. I tried to open the car door to the  passenger side. But this big Barney bitch locked the damn door.(👏😆👏)

"Turn your ass around and get to stepping!" My dad growled "Oh fuck me on a petal stick." I was greeted by a lady in Royal blue "Hello..." She says waiting for me to tell her my name " Ma'am are you okay?" She looks at me rolling her eyes "Your Name" "His name is Ethan Ma'am" Sean said for me obviously frustrated .

"Come back here only Ethan okay" She says to Sean. I turn around and mouth "BITCH" He was about to grab me but I dodged it. I walk inside this room to see a group in the corner. They walk up to me "Come in the back with us" they said. They told me who they were and there names is ...

 They told me who they were and there names is

                      Jason King

Andddddd

                   Cameron Dallas

                   Cameron Dallas

Anddddddd

                      Kyle Mason

                      Kyle Mason

Alsooooooo

                      Mercy Scott

                      Mercy Scott

So this is my crew. But I wasn't complaining I just needing Grayson. My everything back.

Hi gorgeous people so I'm doing a sneak peek for 'Don't Fight It' for you guys so Magnus is..something
else! Gotta Blast   ENJOY 💖