Fireworks

Grayson's POV

I am lowkey scared but I am ready for Ethan to be officially mine I took a shower twice. So now my room smells like pomegranate and watermelon. Smells really sweet ,I looked at the time and I realised our family has been gone for forty-five minutes. I start to add it up we can have at least 3 or 5 rounds. I smirk at this asking myself "Who the fuck going to be bottom!" "Shit Shit Shit Shit!" Then I'm snapped outta my thoughts from a knock on the door.

I smile at what me and Ethan are going to do for hour and fifteen minutes. I opened the door as he steps he was beautifully blushing. I had to really know "Ethan..." "Yes?" "Does this feel right?..." I step in and kiss him passionately he pulls me closer kissing me like he was craving me it drove crazy. He pushes me on my bed he starts hovers over me kissing me.I pull off his shirt and he does the same to me I was amazed by god above me. It made me moan.

Ethan finds my sweet spot making me  moan loudly. It got worse he started getting lower leaving hickeys on my chest,abs,and some on my v-line. I shook how strong he was when he  yanked down my underwear and pants in one pull. I pulled his down not as strong trying to enjoy him in every way possible. I wrap my legs around his torso "I'm bottom...but it feels so damn good" say thinking to myself.

Ethan stops and looks me in the eyes then says "Grayson I never really got a chance to tell you..." I was waiting to hear those words I have been waiting to hear since we were 14 we're 17 so hey 'help'. "Grayson Bailey Dolan I Love You" I made the most toothy grin I ever made " I Grayson Bailey Dolan love you Ethan Grant Dolan!"He smile then it turns into a lustful smirk.

     **********Time Skip**********

Ethan's POV

"Oh my god Ethan!" "E-ETHAN!" Seeing Grayson gripping the sheets and moaning my name and his eyes roll to the back of his head because of me drove me insane. We go back to Los Angeles tomorrow so me hitting Grayson prostate everyday I can use to this.

"Grayson...oh fuck!" I was about to climax when Grayson's bedroom door open. I looked to see our family in the door way. I scream "Oh my god!" I move a little and hit Grayson's prostate making him moan again.

He looks up to see our family and screams "What The Fuck!!!" Pulling the covers up our body. We scream in unison "SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR!" She looks at with her arms crossed and speaks up "NO!"...

Hey gorgeous people sorry I haven't
Been updating but I am working on a new story Still Grethan though so I will tell you about in the next chapter. Gotta Blast!! Enjoy💖