Wake Me Up

Ethan's POV

Grayson uses those same two fingers to bring me to his eyes and says"Ethan I've wanted you to say those words to me for so long but I thought-" I kissed him mid sentence. We smile into the kiss so needy and slow.

When I pulled away Grayson wasn't there anymore. But I felt someone still kissing me, I start to understand that Grayson was kissing me in real life. Then I remembered I'm still in a coma "Oh well...Grayson fucking loves me back!" Then I start running around the not so dark room.

I run around for at least four good minutes screaming. "Oh shit I need to stop my heart is beating to fucking fast!" "Shit!" I stop and start to speed walk looking for Grayson until I finally find him. I pull on his bicep as soon as he turns around I smashes my lips on his. Almost instantly turning into a make out session.

I start to see a house appearing I smirk at this pulling Grayson into the house into a bedroom. Grayson closes the door I push him up against it whispering in his ear " I'm going to fuck the hell outta you." Spenting shivers down his spine, they both getting undressed. Now we are both naked I push Grayson onto the bed crawling on him starting to leave love bites down his neck and collarbone. Grayson wraps his naked body against mine I found a bottle of lube in the nightstand.

I put some on my dick I'm now lining up my dick and Grayson's hole. I insert it in him making Grayson moan loudly. I start to thrust in him slowly Grayson moaning "Faster...Faster!" I do exactly what he told me to do go faster making me and Grayson scream each others names. I flip us, Grayson was on top riding my aching cock.

"Oh fuck!" I moans loudly as I said that Grayson starts to ride me at the right angle until we finally cum. Grayson collapses on my chest both breathing heavily. Grayson had the most adorable smile on his face. I says to myself " I'm still in a coma" after our  breathing went back to normal. I. I put Grayson on my lap. I starts biting Grayson aggressively and sexual making Grayson tug on my hair.

I switch different sides of Grayson's neck.Grayson stops me and kisses down from my chest to my cock. Sucking me so amazingly that my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I just kept saying to myself "Enjoy it while you can."

Hey gorgeous people sorry I updated so late hope you ENJOYED IT💖