She Knows

August P.O.V

Shit! I have to think of a way to let Tatyana know. She's just so damn perfect and  sweet I don't even know what the fuck this will do to her she'll probably never wanna fucking talk to my ass again!

I gotta tell her....

Me: okay, bae calm down when have to head over to the other side of town, come on we will find her!

Tatyana: the fuck..! No i don't even know you, I'm just gonna find her on my own!!

She started to walk away but I couldn't let her. What would happen to her on these streets?

Me: Look, I know you don't know me, but you have to trust me if you want Tyler back.

I stopped and grabbed her arm and looked in her eyes and she knew something was wrong.

Tatyana: what??

Me: when Keenan, Trey, and Tyler was walking somebody jacked them and they took Tyler.

She just looked at me with tears in her eyes and this look like I just crushed her world.

Me: look, I know this probably the worst day of your life,but .....

Tatyana: NO! you don't know she's my fucking bestfriend, but you wouldn't know that would you?

Me: I know she's your bestfriend and if you ever want to see her again, please come with me.

She hesitated a little but when I grabbed her hand she didn't pull away. We hopped in my Benz and sped down the road not even bothering to put our seat belts on. It took us a 10 min and 27 seconds literally. When we pulled up to the housethere was hella cars in the drive way. I walked over and opened the door for Tee ( name made up by a August for Tatyana) and gave her a big smile, but she just looked at me a kept walking. I opened the door to the trap and rushed in.

Tatyana: so what is this place?

Me: ummm..... The man cave..

Tatyana: Man cave...?

Me: any way come this way.

I walked in to the trap and went in to my office and the whole crew was in there. I went behind the desk and sat down and I pulled Tee on my lap but she pulled away so she sat in the seat beside me.

August: keenan what happened?

Keenan: we was walking down the street and all of a sudden some nigga came up a tried to jack us for the drugs and they took Tyler!

Tatyana: drugs!!the fuck!!

Dude: yo Alsina we gotta get that shit back!

Tatyana: wait your August Alsina?!?!