One More Addition

August POV

In the last 2 months things have been going great. I got full custody of Harley, because they found some crack or some shit in Shanelle's house. She got 5 years in prison, its sad that my son's mother went to prison, but thats her fault, she gone have to deal with that for the rest of her life. I didn't wanna waste my time on her,  Harley was with me now and thats all that mattered. Today was a busy day so I got up early, and started getting ready, lucky for me my baby girl was always a early bird and she was already up making breakfast.

Me: goodmorning baby.

Tee: goodmorning babe. Will you go get Harley and wash up for breakfast?

I went to get my little man but that nigga was already up watching bubble guppies. Its sad that I know what the fuck that show was called.

Harley: hey daddy.

Me: hey lil man, what you doing up so early?

Harley: I heard mommy down stairs cooking so I just got up so you dont eat all the food.

Harleys has been calling Tee mama since the second we got him full time, he just called her "mommy" out of the blue one day and Tee freaked out because she didn't know whether Shanelle would feel bad about it, but I was like "Fuck it!", because Tees been more of a fucking mama to Harley in the last two months than Shanelles been his entire life. She talked to me about it, and I told her it was fine unless she felt uncomfortable about it, but she loved him calling her that, so now she acts like his mother. I kept talking too him about him being up so early.

Me: that be you trying to eat up eveything in the house!

Harley: naww that be you nigga!

I looked at him, cause his ass was funny as fuck.

Me: come on boy, ya mama said come eat.

Harley: imma beat you there..

Me: bet you won't!

He beat me, thats only cause I let him. When I got downstairs he was already at the table eating! I looked at Tee and she was laughing her ass off, but I don't find shit funny.

Me: Why you laughing? I let him win.

Tee: is that why you out of breath?

Me: hahaha, yo ass funny.

Tee: don't be mad at me boy!

Me: I ain't.

Lowkey I was. I took my time and ate cause I had about two hours until I had my meeting.

Harley: mommy can I have more bacon?

Tee: yeah baby, here..

The fact that Tee was willing to take full responsibillity as a mama for Harley, made me love her more, I can't wait for us to have a baby together.

Tatyana's POV

I had some things to tell August but I didnt wanna ruin his day he was already happy.

Me: August, I have a doctor's appointment today.

August: why?

Me: just a checkup.

August: i'm going with you.

Me: okay.. Baby boy you done over there?

Harley: yes ma'am

My baby has such good manners. Harleys like my little bundle of joy, he just makes me happy. I know I wasn't his mother, but I felt like I was, I mean I do everything for him, and if anything every happened to him it would crush my world.