I wanna go

August POV

When we finally pulled up at home I was asleep and laying on Tee's shoulder..

Tee: baby?

Me: huh ?

Tee: come on, we're at home baby..

I sat up and looked around, I was a little confused.. but after a while I understood where I was.. I looked in the back and Harley was still asleep..

Me: I'll get Harley, go in the house baby..

She walked off and I went to he back to get Harley.. I picked him up and carried him in the house.. he was moving around in my arms, still asleep, I looked at him and smiled.. He looked just like me.. I walked in his room and laid him out on the bed.. I was about to walk out the room and I heard him call my name..

Harley: daddy?

Me: I thought you was sleep?

Harley: i pretended to be asleep cause I knew you would carry me..

Me: so you tricked me?

Harley: yeah.. are you mad?

Me: no, but I'm gone get you back..

I ran over to him and grabbed him and started tickling him.. he was smiling so hard, trying not to laugh, but eventually he broke down. I loved him so much, I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for him, mama, and Tee keeping me sane.. I stopped ticking him and sat him up straight..

Harley: daddy?

Me: yeah son?

Harley: when we were in the car I heard mommy saying that you were leaving..

Me: I am, but I'll be back in two days..

Harley: ohh. so you still love us..

Me: of course son.. why would you ask me that...

Harley: cause when I was at uncle Keenan and auntie China's house Demitri told me that his daddy didn't love his mommy so one day he said he was leaving and he never came back.. are you coming back??

I hesitated a little because I couldn't even believe the shit that came out my lil mans mouth. Kids these days, telling my son all this bullshit. I looked at him square in the eyes..

Me: I love you and your mommy more than all the candies in the world and I would never leave yall for anything..

Harley: all the candies?

Me: all of them..

Harley: you must love us alot..

Me: yep, I do..

He smiled at me and I stood up, turned his T.V on kissed and his forehead and left his room.. I walked straight across the hallway to our room and closed the door behind me and I saw Tee halfway sleep laying on her side of the bed. I walked over too her..

Me: how you just gone go to sleep?

Tee: Im tired baby..

Me: I understand..

I walked over to my side of the bed and laid down.. I pulled Tee close to me and she came even closer.. I wrapped my hand around her stomach, and she rubbed my hand up and down..

Tee: Harley still sleep?

Me: naw.. he watching T.V

Tee: ohh..

Me: but you know what he asked me?

Tee: what?

Me: he asked me did I still love yall and when I leave am I coming back..