Home Bound

Explicit material!!! Read at your own risk..

--------------------------------------------------

August POV

Tee: ughh!! Babe..!!

Tee was moaning so loud and I'm pretty sure whoever was in the room beside us was pissed! But did I care? Fuck no! I was stroking in and out of her faster and faster and I was giving in..

Me: fuck!!

Tee: don't stop!!

Trust me I wasn't .. I rammed into her three more times before she pushed me off of her and climbed on top to ride me.. See, us doing all of this is the reason why she's pregnant in the first place.. I couldn't complain though cause Tee was like every girl I've fucked in one.. Not like most girls,though, cause most girls only have one good trait during sex, not Tee, she was a pro at everything.. I held my dick still and she slid down on me, she just sat on me for a while to get used to me..

Me: you good baby?

Tee: mhm, just keep doing what your doing..

After a few seconds she was bouncing up and down, grinding and everything!! He long hair was all over her head and she took one hand and held it back while the other hand was on my leg, and she was still riding me like a pro!

Me: fuck ma!!

She didn't even do anything she wasn't stopping..

Tatyana's POV

I told God I was going to do some thing's to this man, he knew my heart, and I'm damn sure he's disappionted, but right now I was gonna get what I needed and then I'll pray later.. I looked at August who was looking at me, like he always did when we fuck. His hands were every where from my waist, to my boobs, to my ass.. He was in a daze and he slowly closed his eyes loving what I was giving him.. I was still riding him when all of a sudden, he flipped me over and eased his way back into me.. He hated being on the bottom for too long.. He put his hands on either side of me, not wanting to put them on my stomach and hurt our baby.. He bit his lip and closed his eyes as he stroked into me softly.. I saw the smile on his face though..

Me: mmmm, yes baby !! Right there!!

He leaned down and kissed my lips and I intertwined our tongues.. I pulled away from our kiss cause he started hitting it harder.. I arched my back on the bed and slightly opened my mouth..

August: you like it baby?

I was huffin and puffin but I answered him..

Me: fuck yes!!

I felt like I was gonna cum..

Me: August ?!?! Baby, I'm gonna cum!!

August: hold that shit baby!!

He smirked .. I gripped the sheets and bit my lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure.. I had almost forgot that we were in a hotel.. When we first started I was loud as fuck, and August had to stop too many times and tell me to quiet down.. It didn't work half the time though.. I knew the people beside us weren't getting any sleep.. But I didnt care .. He slowed down, but he was still stroking in and out of me slowly and it felt good as fuck.. Don't get me wrong I love to have rough sex, but there just something about when August takes his time.. Its sexy!

Me: god baby, do it just like that...

August: you feel good baby..

I didn't even know where he got all his stamina from he was still,going and we had started more than an hour and thirty minutes ago..