Friends (for now)

August P.O.V.

I woke up bright and early to check my phone to see if Tee had texted me. But she didn't, I ain't ever had a girl do this to me, there was just something about Tatyana.

Tatyana P.O.V.

I really wasn't in the mood to deal with August today,but I  had to meet up with him for breakfast to talk about what happened last night.

Me: TYLER...!!!

Tyler: What?!?!

Me: Will you straighten my hair when I get out the shower?

Tyler: Yeah, but where you going?

Me: We're meeting up for breakfast.

Tyler: who?

Me: Me and August..

Tyler: i knew you liked him!

Me: whatever, i need to call him any way.

I grabbed my phone off the charger.

~phone convo~

August: hello?

Me: Hey, um, its me

August: Me, Who?

Me: Tatyana, Nigga!!

August: Damn, Ma i was just play'n!

Me: haha, so funny anyway, when do you want to meet up?

August: when ever!

Me: how about 9:00

August: thats good with me..

Me: k bye.

August: We not gone play the game?

Me: What game?

August: The hang up game.

Me: What?

August: it's we try to tell each other to hang up first, but neither one of us do.

Me: Woooowww, i'll just hang up.

~End of phone convo~

This Nigga. We are not a couple, the fuck you thought??

I went to my closet to find something to wear. Its was just August, so it dosen't have to be real cute.. I found my white jumper and a black crop top with areopostal in writting on it, and some black and white converse.
After i got out of the shower Tyler straightened my hair and and I  put on my clothes. I ran down stairs to get my phone and it was already 8:45. I grabbed my keys to my nissan, and left.
When i pulled up August was already there. He was standing by his car looking through his phone.

August P.O.V.

I saw a white nissan pull up, and I saw Tee get out of it. She looked fine as hell in that outfit...

Me: Hey Ma.

Tee: hey...

She walked in front of me, so I ran in front of her to open the door. When we walked in a red head waitress ran to our table. She looked like a hoe her tittis was so far out there. She took our drink orders, but she didn't leave without slipping me a piece of paper with her number on it. Tee saw it and flipped the fuck out.

Tee: excuse me could you not slip your number to my man why i'm sitting here. If you gone slip him your number do it right! Do you not know how to be a good side chick, play yo role girl, play yo role.

The red head left and another waiter came in her place, he gave us our drinks and asked us for our orders.

Me: I'll have the breakfast combo, with a biscuit.

Waiter: and for the lady.

Tee: French Toast and bacon please.

Waiter: your orders will be out shortly.

Me: Thanks..

The waiter left..

Me: Sexy and Snappy. I love that about you. And I know you like me.

Tee: What No.. I just hate girls like that, they give us girls a bad name. And plus August your cute, but we're just friends..

Me: for now.