Pinky promise me you'll be safe

August POV

When me and Tee got to the hotel we were knocked out about five minutes after we got there. So when I woke up it was 3:45 and I had less than 30 minutes until the meeting, so I got my ass up.. I slid from under my baby's arms and she kinda pulled me back in, but when I kissed her forehead she slightly let go. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked at me..

Tee: what time is it?

Me: time for me to go..

I put my shirt on..

Tee: oh..

Me: I'll only be gone for a couple hours.. I'll be back tonight..

Tee: China's staying with me here.

Me: Keenan let her come?

Tee: yeah..

Me: who else's coming over here.. I know you invited your whole crew..

She smiled at me..

Tee: nope, just China..

I came close to her, bent over and put my hands on her knees and looked her in the eyes and smiled..

Me: I don't believe you..

Tee: okayy.. Paige and Allie are coming too..

Me: I knew it.. baby you know your not leaving this hotel let alone this room..

Tee: why??!!!?!???

Me: I don't want you going out without me there to protect you..

Tee: nothing's gonna happen. And I'm gone be with China, Paige, and Allie so I won't be alone..

Me: I don't care..

Tee: you just can't just expect me to stay in this hotel and do nothing while your gone for who knows how long!

Me: but I do though..

Tee: AUGUST!!

She looked at me with red in her eyes.

Me: iight damn, but I'm gone text, call you, and snapchat you every five minutes..

She came close to me and gave me a kiss and then I put on my shoes, while she sat on the bed looking at me..

Me: you know I got some rules right?..

Tee: and what are those?

I walked over to her and put her on my lap

Me: no spending all my money..

Tee: okayy..

Me: no clubs..

Tee: I'm pregnant why would I go to a club?

Me: no drinking..

Tee: I'm 19 baby and again I'm pregnant why would I drink..

Me: no fucking strippers!!

Tee: why would I need a stripper when I have you baby?😏

Me: I ain't playn, your friend Paige seem like she'll do some shit like that?

Tee: what? Bring a stripper?

Me: Hell yeah!!

Tee: probably a girl stripper, cause she's gay..

Me: no strippers period.. unless yall getting a female then you can have her, you just have to wait till I get here..

She gave me a "did this nigga really" look