Secrets

August Pov

Now that me and Tee were official I could introduce her to the fam. I wasn't gonna take any chances in getting her hurt so a nigga will only introduce her to my inner circle. I know how fuck up my lifestyle is and I really need something stable to hold me down and Tee is exactly what I need. After Tee said yes to the relashionship thing, we talked every hour of every day. I wouldn't say i'm sprung, but i'm on a strong string of her's. I know I was trying to start a relationship, but I fucking forgot that we never got the nigga who took Tyler and stole my fucking drugs! I had to hit up my motherfucking team to get this shit straight. So I texted Keenan and told him to call and tell everybody to meet at the trap at 9. I heard my phone ring and I looked at it and it was this hoe Kiara. I answered it..
~Phone convo~

Me: hello...

Kiara: hey baby..

Me: The fuck is you calling me for, I ain't yo man hoe.

Kiara: stop playing like you don't want this baby, just come over I  haven't  seen you in a while and I  miss you.

Me: like I said BITCH, im not yo fucking man i don't wanna fuck you so don't  fucking call my damn phone no more,I got a girl and she ain't you.

Kiara: August you know what fuck you! I dont need your dusty ass! And tell that bitch she could never be like me.

~End of convo~

I hung up the phone, I wasn't  gone let that hoe get me in my feelings, the fuck she thought??. I needed to get her out of my head, so I took along ass shower. When I was in the shower I thunk about alot of things, like the trap, the drug life, and mainly Tee and how she was going to fit in with all that i'm about and this life. And I thought about how it would  feel if Tee was in this damn shower with me. I erased that thought out of my head ,and focused on the shit that was finna go down today. After I got out the shower I slipped on my clothes and and grabbed the keys to my benz and hit the road. Before I  could even get half way down the road my phone went off and I saw it was a snapchat from Tee.  I looked at it and it was a picture of her in the bed with a long hustle gang jersey wrapping her waist like a dress. She knew excatly what she was doing sending me that teasing picture, so I called her..

~Phone convo~

Tee: Yes Mr. August Alsina sir.

Me: hey baby what are you doing?

Tee: taking selfies.

Me: Well Ma I can see that by that sexy ass picture you just sent me. But what are you doing besides being fine as hell?

Tee: nothing really, I'm bored.

Me: so baby i have to go to a meeting right now but do you wanna hook up and do something in about an hour?

Tee: like what?

Me: ion know what do you wanna do ma?

Tee: whatever. As long as I'm with you.

Me: iight den Ma.

Tee: okay.

Me:  bye baby..

Tee: bye bae..

~End of convo~

I hung up the phone and got focused on what me and the crew was finna do i turned on my music and my shit came on,Lifestyle, I slowly bobbed my head to the beat until I finally pulled up at the trap. I walked into the house and took my position at the front of the meeting room. I started the conversation.