Kiss Me

Tatyana's POV

I could even think of way to start the conversation off, without being totally awkward about it. So I waited for August to say something and if I know August he would probably say something about....

August: So how's life?

Now......

Me: Well, I meet this cute guy that I started to like, and my bestfriend was kidnapped, and the guy lied to me about who he is and what he does, so you know same old same old.

I picked at my nails like I really didn't care toha ea conversation with him, and I really didn't.

August: iight, I get it Ma you ain't gotta keep throwing shots at me about that shit, I know you mad, but can we just start fresh please.

Me: okay, hey August I'm Tatyana.

August: That's what I mean.

I blushed a little, He was just so sweet and I couldn't stay mad at him forever how would that make him feel and what if he turned out to be the guy I've been waiting for? We got our food and I dug in! On life I was grubbing! You could have sworn I haven't ate a day in my life! I saw August look over so I stopped eating and pushed my plate away!

August: Why you do that?

Me: Do what?

August: Push your plate away from you?

Me: I'm full.

I was lying.

August: Baby, are you embarrassed?

Me: What?! Me?! No?! I'm just full.

August: Ma, I saw your plate last night you barley got to eat and I know you didn't eat when you got home or before you came. I know your hungry you don't have to be somebody else around me baby, I like you just the way you are.

I went over to his side of the booth and gave him the most passionate kiss I have ever gave anyone, he returned the favor, with extra tongue. He grinned that sexy grin that made me melt.

August: eat baby..

I did just that and about an hour later I was officially done..

August: are you done eating?

Me: yeah, why...

August: let's go.

Me: where we going?

August: my house, that'll eventually be your home one day.

I smiled.

Me: so sure are you?

August: after that kiss, I'm positive.