First Sight

Tatyana P.O.V

I'm so fucking tired of these lame as niggas. I walked down stairs to see that my date from last night had left me flowers

" Tatyana, I had a nice time with you last night, but i think we should just be friends."

Me: TYLERRRRR!

Tyler/bestfriend: Wheeettttt?

Me: come on we going out!

Tyler: That nigga last night must have told you that he just wanted to be friends, cause thats the only time you want to go out!?!?

Me: guhhh, just put some damn close on..

Tyler: Shit im just asking!!

We decided to go to my favorite Place to eat, Cheft T's. As we took our table their was a really cute waiter eyeing us, and soon rushed by our side.

Waiter: May i have what you beautiful ladies want to drink.

Before i could even say what i wanted Tyler goes

Tyler: MAGARITAS!

I looked at her like she's crazy, we can't drink we're not twenty-one, hell we're not even twenty. I looked at her, with the cute waiter still beside us.

Tyler: what?

Me: we can't drink, we don't have id's, and we're not legal age.

Tyler: live a little, he dosent know how old we are, and I bet you he won't ask for an ID! Just go with the flow.

I looked at her crazy and She looked at me like I was too, I had a gut feeling this would go wrong. I sighed and looked at the waiter.

Me: Sorry for my friend, but yeah what she said.

Waiter: No apology needed.

As he walked away, I smiled.

Tyler: see it worked!

Me: shut up.

I smiled at her and then looked at the door and three really attractive dudes walked in. Each one cuter than the other. But the last one he was the most attractive. he was tall with a light complection. As I watched him, I felt him looking back at me, and that he was! He sent me a small smirk and then sat down slowly, thinking I was still looking, when I was.

Tyler: KEENAN, TREY!!

Me: Tyler what the hell you yelling for,these people in here gone think your crazy.

Tyler: I know them. damn calm down!

Me: No, you calm yo ass down in here yelling like a damn fool.

While i'm yelling at Tyler, I didn't even notice which people she was talking to, and then
He walked over.

Tyler: Hey!! Keenan, Trey this is my bestfriend Tatyana.

They both gave me a warm smile, but went right back to Tyler, I couldn't blame them she was gorgeous.

Unknown: and I'm August

His warm breath sent chills down my back. I turned around and there he was.

Me: hey I'm Tatyana.

He was so perfect he had on a grey t-shirt redish brownish skinny jeans and some grey and white j's. It didn't take me long to notice his toned body and chisaled face. I drifted off into his apperance and didn't even realize what was going on.

Tyler: Tatyana! Tatyana!

Me: Yeah....

Tyler: Come on we leaving.

Me: huh... What.... Where we going?

Tyler: With the boys

I pulled Tyler aside to cuss her the fuck out!

Me: Nigga we dont know these niggas like that!

Tyler: Damn, could you have a little fun shit!!

Me: But.......

Before I could finish letting Tyler know that she had lost her motherfucking mind thinking imma go with these niggas He jumped in..

August: Sorry to enterupt, but exscuse me ma, but we wouldnt hurt a pretty face like yours i promise........