Surprise pt.2

Tatyana POV

Even though we argue almost all the time and fight about stupid shit, i loved August and i really believed he loved me, we were starting a family together and weather we know it or not we were going to be binded for life, because of our kids.. After we finished screaming and yelling at eachother asses we talked it over and we decided to not hold shit in. We were going to talk about how we feel about stuff when it happens, so we wont be pissed at eachother. I was a little moody because i started crapping and it had a lot to do with the fact that August and i had a screaming match. But they started to get worse. I grabbed my stomach. August looked at me with confused eyes, he pulled over fast. I didnt even know what was going on, my stomach was really killing me. It was hurting so bad like i felt like Haven wanted to be out of me..

Me: Shitt..

August: Haven kicking?

Me: yeah.. Worst than ever..

He looked at me like he wish he could take the pain away..

August: do you want to go back to the hotel?

I thought for a second and literally it was like Haven was giving me answers,cause as soon as August asked me did i wanna go back,he stopped kicking..

Me: well damn..

August: what?

Me: when you asked me did i wanna go back to the hotel Haven stopped kicking..

August: foreal?

Me: yeah..

August: he must know that today is a special day..

Me: how babyy?

August: stop asking me!! it's a surprise!

Me: okay..

He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my stomach. I was a little nervous, for what , i dont even know. I knew I was safe with August. I slid my fingers between his on my stomach, he slowly started rubbing up and down on me.. He was so gentle.. I rubbed his hand and he looked at me and smiled.

August: I love you..

Me: Really?

August: what you mean "really"?

Me: do you really love me?

August: I wouldn't say if I didn't mean it ..

Me: I love you too..

August: you better..

He smirked at me.. God he made me wanna hop on his dick, in one swift movement. I got caught up in my fantasies and wasn't even listening to my baby.. I couldn't even make out what he was saying..

August: you gone let me hit it in the back seat of this car?

I looked at him like he had two heads..

Me: What?!?!

August: I asked you to hand me that bag in the back seat..

I looked at him to see if he was lying, cause I could have sworn he said something totally different, he turned his head back to the road, so I figured it was just my pregnancy hormones getting the best of me.. I leaned to the back and grabbed this big ass bag .. I could barley bring it up, so August helped me ..

Me: Damn, baby what's in this bag?

August: you'll find out soon..

He put it in his lap and kept his attention on the road.. I smiled and thought about how I was going to do the same thing he's doing to me to him on his birthday .. He had no clue.. I laughed out loud and he looked at me..