Surprise

Tatyana's POV

August: take your time baby, ill be right back..

I walked out the bathroom pissed cause i know this nigga didn't just say he'll be right back! I looked him square in his eyes.

Me: where you going August?

August: it's a surprise, calm down!

Me: how long you go be gone?

August: I'm going down to the lobby to handle some stuff.

Me: whatever ..

August: girl it ain't even that deep, just go get dressed and by the time your done I'll be ready.

Me: okay August..

August knows how I feel bout going with him to unknown places. He came over and peaked my lips. I frowned when he pulled away.

August: What ?

Me: I need to call my baby, I haven't even talked to him since we left..

August: call him then, I'm leaving..

He walked out the room and I walked over to the nightstand beside the bed and grabbed my phone off the charger. I dialed mama A number.

And sat on the bed..

   ~Phone convo~

Mama A: hello?

Me: hey mama..

Mama A: hey baby, what's wrong? What my son do this time?

Me: nothing, I just wanna talk to my baby, I miss him.

Mama A: oh girl, I thought something happened ..

I giggled, she know she stay ready to put somebody in check .

Me: naw, where Harley at?

Mama A: he right here.. Harley!!

I heard his little feet run from somewhere in the house to her..

Harley: Hey mommy..

Me: Hey baby, what are you doing ?

Harley: I was watching Spongebob ..

Me: oh, I miss you ..

Harley: I miss you too ..

I heard a man voice in the background talking to Mama A that sounded just like August.

Me: Harley??

Harley: ma'am?

Me: Who is that talking to Nana?

Harley: I got to go mommy.. I love you..

Me: No Harley, Wait..

~End of phone convo~

It was to late he hung up the phone. I could have sworn that, August was with them.. I brushed it off and finished getting ready in the bathroom. I slipped on a long baby blue sun dress with my black crossed sandals. I looked at my phone and it was 11:25 and there was still no August and he left almost 45 minutes ago. I ignored the thought and straightened my hair. I had naturally curly hair so it is all ways the biggest struggle when straightening my hair. I straighten half of my head and started on the other side and then notice that some of my hair on the straight side was still curly .. Which pissed me off.. I was halfway done and I heard the door close.. And there low and behold was Mr. August Alsina.. He was gone for like an hour so I was highly pissed if he couldn't already tell. He walked in with a smile on his face and I wasn't going to return the favor.