Leaving

Augusts POV

Tee snuggled into my arms and I held her tight.. I couldn't bear to think of her meeting up with another dude about shit, unless I was there. She could have any man she wanted and still she chose me. Whoever this nigga was he must have been straight up fucked up in the head to lose a girl like Tee, but I'm glad he did cheat on her, cause if he never did then she would have never been here with me, and having my baby.. Tee squeezed my body tight closer to hers, and made me lose circulation in my waist...

Me: damn, baby!!

Tee: sorry baby..

She loosened up but still holding on to me tight.. I had forgot to tell Tee about the plan me and the crew had made about getting our shit back.. I knew she would be mad about it, but I had to let her know..

Me: Ma..

Tee: yeah baby...

Me: I have to leave for two days..

Tee: what the hell August!?!

Me: look baby, when I left the other night it was because we had one of the niggas that stole out shit and Tyler and we need to get our shit back..

Tee: August, baby I swear.. why do you need to go, don't you have other people for that shit..

Me: no, I do this shit with everybody else and if I don't do it, it won't get done..

Tee: whatever.. Where are you gone be at??

Me: downtown..

Tee: if you just gotta go downtown why don't you stay at home..

Me: because baby, I can't risk them knowing where we live and hurting you or our kids..

Tee: ughhhhhhhhhh!!!

Me: baby, I will make it up to you I promise.

Tee: yen, ain't got no choice..

Me: I love you though..

I leaned over to give her a kiss, and she moved her head..

Me: what ?

Tee: I don't like you right now..

Me: how long you gone stay mad ?

Tee: give me 30 more seconds..

She was so stupid.. and I loved it.. she smiled at me and took me by my neck and gave me a kiss.

Tee: we have to go get Harley..

Me: damn, I forgot about my lil man..

Tee: yeah, I'll text China and see where they at..

Me: Iight..

Tatyana's POV

I texted China letting her know that we were on out way to pick up Harley, but I was still a little pissed August was leaving me and Harley for two whole days.. I haven't even went a whole day without seeing him since we've been together.. I was mainly scared at what was gonna go down.. I am not trying to be that girlfriend people see on the news that has one son and another one on the way and her boyfriend was just shot and killed.. I knew I wasn't gone convince him to stay, even though he is easy convincer.. I laid on my back on the wide side of the bed and August looked down at me.. He pecked my lips..

August: let's go..

I sat up and looked at him, he smiled at me, I didn't return the favor..

Me: I really don't want you too leave..

August: I know baby, but I got to do this and it's only two days, it'll be over fast as fuck..

Me: no it want..