Family

August POV

We road by Tee's old condo so she can get some clothes and shit.. When we pulled up I got Harley out and laid him on the couch in the house, he was in a deep sleep. I swear I ain't never seen nobody with so many fucking clothes like Tee, this nigga had bout four whole closets full of clothes like shit. We sat there for at least an hour getting shit she wanted, and you know how women are, they want something,and then they change their minds about it about 15 times.

Me: Damn, babe.

Tee: what?

Me: we ain't gone be able to bring all this shit today.

Tee: I just needed to get my cutest outfits and shoes.

Me: so does that mean you done..?

Tee: yess.

Me: let me go get Harley.

I picked up Harley and put him in the back seat of the car. I grabbed some boxes and Tee did the same and put the boxes in the trunk. I got in the car while Tee locked the condo up. When she got in the car I grabbed her hand and we road hand in hand the whole way home. When I pulled up to the house there was a fucking car in my drive way.

Tee: whos that bae?

Me: I don't know baby, but you and Harley stay in the car until I figure this shit out.

Tee: k, be careful baby.

I walked up to this black escalade and it was just Trey.

Me: nigga, you almost got yo ass shot.

Trey: my bad nigga I just came to tell you that we need to reschedule the visit for ol dude.

Me: why what happened?

Trey: he got locked up, for what I dont know, but thats all I needed to tell you, i have to head out.

Me: iight nigga.

Trey left and Tee and Harley wasn't in the car so I figured they went in the house. I got the rest of the boxes out the car and set them in the house and locked the door, I couldnt find my babies so I started to panic and ran up stairs and looked in one room and found Harley on the bed sleep. I walked in my room and heard the shower running, and saw Tee's body through the blurry shower glass I slipped in the bathroom without her hearing me.

Tatyana's POV

I thought i had heard the bathroom door open but I didn't care. I kept washing my hair and then I felt a small breeze through the back of the shower, it was August.

Me: lol August, what the hell?

August: just checking on you.

He smiled.

Me: really? is that what you were doing?

August: yeah.

Me: come here.

August: What?

Me: come take a shower with me.

August POV

As soon as she told me to come in the shower I didn't  take a moment to think about it, I jumped in. I pulled her close and we went in. Letting the water hit our bodies, I picked Tee up putting all of me in her causing her to push her nails in my back, I didn't  even care though she felt so good. She threw her head back and bit her lip as I bounced her up and down.

Tatyana's POV

I never had any one do me like August. He made me feel like there were parts of my body I haven't even discovered or knew were there. I moaned as he went in and out of me.

Me: August!

He started making heavy grunts. I didnt want him to stop and he didn't. I felt that we had been having sex forever after a while he slowed down.

August POV

I slowed down, i didn't think she could take anymore, and I couldnt either.. To be honest
I put her down but I didn't  let her go, I didn't wanna just fuck her and leave I wanted her to know that I loved her.  I kissed her forhead and rocked back and forth.

Me: i love you.

Tee: i love you more.

Me: not possible.

Tee: you should go check on Harley.

Me: he'll be iight I just wanna hold you right now..

Tee: I'll be okay babe go check on him.

Me: how you k,ow I'm not trying to go for round two, and I'm just resting?¿

Tee: go check on my baby nigga!

Me: your baby?¿ I thought I was your baby?

Tee: you are, but he's my baby baby.

Me: Ooo, I see how it is, its iight doe. I still love you.

Tee: love you.... Go checked on Harley.

Me: I am damn! Have fun in your shower.

Tee: I will.

Tatyana's POV

I finished taking my shower, and wrapped my towel around me. I walked down stairs to get a box of my clothes and brung it back to our room when I was walking down the hallway, to our bedroom I saw August in the room where I put Harley  at, he licked his lips and bit his bottom lip, and made me  giggle. He stood up and followed me back to our room closing the door to Harleys room.

August: Damn, Ma you look good in anything.

Me: I try.

I started looking through my box, trying to find some clothes to put on while I was looking for clothes I found my zebra print bra and panties. I put it on, August looked at me the whole time.

August: who the fuck you putting on zebra print shit on for.

Me: damn, jealous much?

August: naww, i just wanna know.

Me: who else could i put it on for, except you baby?

August: You'd be sexier in nothing.

I smiled hard and started putting on lotion cause a nigga can't get ashy. August was on his phone so I went over and sat beside him.

Me: who you talking too?

August: damn, jealous  much!?

Me: okay I get it, I still love you though.. But who you talking too?

August POV

I'm pretty sure Tee didn't  care what I was doing, but I showed her any way cause she's was my baby.

Tee: Ooo, so your deleting all the thots out of your phone?

Me: they wasn't thots, they were respectable girls.

Tee: yeah, respectfull thots.

Me: baby are you jealous  again.

Tee: no, you know why?

Me: Why?

Tee: because have something they don't .

Me: and whats that?

Tee: you.

I took her in my arms.

Me: and all I need is you and Harley.

My family.