Moving

Tatyana POV

I don't even know how Tyler will react when we tell her the news, she might be mad, sad, I don't know bruhhh, she's Tyler you never know what she might do she crazy as hell! I road down the road in silence, because she was my bestfriend and I really am scared for her safety all by herself. And plus I won't   have any body I could run  and talk to when I'm mad. I have no other friends in New Orleans, all my friends are in Alabama. I was so damn caught up in my feelings that I was ignoring the fuck out of August.

August: Tatyana Ali Coleman!

Me: yeah baby?

August: damn, do you hear me?

Me: sorry I was thinking about something.

August: what were you thinking bout?

Me: alot..

I slipped my hand under August's hand on the arm rest and we put our fingers between each others.
I really hope we last. We finally pulled up at our condo and when we pulled up Tyler and her parents were outside moving things and putting boxes in a moving truck. I felt my stomach turn in knots inside of me. What were Tyler parents gonna think? They probably will think I'm fraud and fake. I stayed in the car and looked straight through the window as if I was staring at the devil himself. August came and opened the door for me then  grabbed my hand and led me to the front door.

Me: hi Mr. and Mrs. Lewis.

Mrs. Lewis: hey sweetie we have been worried sick about you, we couldn't get In touch with you, but it looks like you been in good health, and who is this young handsome man?

August gave his signature smirk and licked his lips. I love when he did that, it just made my entire body melt. I looked away too keep myself from blushing and told her who he was.

Me: this is my boyfriend....

August: it's nice to meet you in August Spellman ma'am .

I looked at that nigga liked he has bout 12 head or some shit, but I had to remember that he was the biggest drug dealer in N.O. and so he got to keep his identity on the low, so I just smiled and looked away.

Tyler: come on girl I haven't even started down stairs yet so we have  to hurry so we could be gone bye tomorrow.

Me: that's what I need to talk to you about.

Tyler: I'm not packing yo shit for you!

Me: No, that's not it.... I just wanted to tell you that I'm not moving with you...

It was an awkward silence Tyler just looked shocked, not even in a sense of mad or sad just shocked. I ran up and hugged her, she returned the favor. I was confused as hell so I pulled away and held her shoulders.

Me: so your not mad?

Tyler: noooo, that just make me happier!

Me: Bitch!

Tyler: sorry babe, I just had something to tell you too.

Me: and what's that?

Tyler: Jamal is moving in.

Me: wow..... So when were you going to tell me y'all were even together?

Tyler: yeah...ummnm.. that never came across my mind¿

Me: it's okay babe, I'm just glad you'll have somebody with you when you leave me. but as soon as that nigga fuck up i'm bringing my ass up there and beating his ass!!

Tyler: otayyy den boo, but why aren't you moving in with me?

I pointed at August and she glared at him.