Harley

Tatyana's POV

I got up out of the bed and wrapped the sheet around me, and went to August's closet cause I didn't have any clothes to put on.

August: What are you doing babe?

Me: I need a t-shirt, I don't have any clothes to put on.

August: you could just walk around the house butt naked.

I laughed at that cause he looked really serious!

Me: noooo, babe i need a T-SHIRT!!

August: okay.

He got up and came towards me, he put his hands around my waist and pointed up and there was a whole damn row of t-shirts.

Me: thanks, love ya long time.

He poked his lips out and closed his eyes as to ask me for a reward. I gave him what he wanted. I turned to walk away and he smacked my ass.

Me: AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA!!

August: what?

He bit his lips and gave me his signature smirk.

Me: stop smaking my ass nigga!

August: what its mine.

Me: whats yours?

August: every part of your body, I made my mark on that last night.

Me: if that's the case then your body's mine.

August: we can play that game if you want to. But the way I had you screaming last night I'm pretty sure your body's got my name written all over now.

He smirked again.

Me: You better remember i'm the bitch cooking your food, so I suggested you not be a smart ass.

He laughed, and gave me a kiss

August: i love you.

Me: i love you too.

August: now go make me something to eat.

Me: I am damn, with your hungry ass.

I ran down stairs and looked in the refridgerator, but August didn't have anything in there except milk, waters, and a lot of damn beer. What can I make with this? I looked in the cabinets, but there wasn't shit in them either. I opened the fridge again and yelled for August.

Me: BABE!

While I was still looking through the fridge I felt warm strong arms wrap around me.

August: What?

Me: there ain't nothing I this fucking house for me to cook. Know wonder yo ass so skinny.

August: watch your mouth, and i'll go to the store, calm down.

Me: okay, hurry.

August POV

I gave Tee a kiss for the one millionth time today, and I ran upstairs to get a shower. I took the longest shower of my life, because when I got in it was 12:35 and when I got out it was 1:06. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to the bedroom. When I walked in the bedroom, Tee was laying on the bed on her phone, she looked at me and giggled. That girl know she loves me

Me: you like what you see?

Tee: nigga, i've seen it before and i'm pretty sure it won't be my last time.

August: Wanna go for round 2 now.

Me: no, im hungry, go to the store and hurry up.

August: damn yo ass rude.

Me: i love you.

I gave her a kiss for the umptenth time, but this one was for a good reason. 

Tee: don't take all day, hurry back.

Me: are you saying that cause you gone miss me or is it cause yo ass hungry?

Tee: both.

Tatyana's POV

I headed back to the bedroom to look through August stuff, to find some clothes to put on and I found some nike joggers and a small t-shirt that might fit me. I stepped in the bathroom and it was beautiful, it was all white with splashes of gold decor. I walked over to the shower and jumped right in. It felt like heavan for a while until the door bell rang. I hopped out of the shower and threw on August's clothes and ran down stairs, because I thought it was August and he couldn't open the door because his hands were full. I opened the door and this pretty light skinned girl showed up.

Girl: umm is August here?

I could definitely tell she was either a crazy ex or a crazy girl Augusts fucked, but I was too happy to even bother to care so I was being overly nice to this girl, even though she probably doesn't deserve it. 

Me: no, but I can tell him you stopped by, unless you wanna come in?

She looked me up and down and rolled her eyes.

Girl: no, just tell him he needs to spend more time with Harley.

Who?¿ I was beyond confused.

Me: If you don't mind me asking, umm.....who is Harley??

Girl: August's son.

She left quickly and I closed the door softly still in shock about what she just told me. I just lend on the door and slid down on the ground and just cried.

August POV

I was calling Tee on my way back to the house,but she wasnt answering, I figured she was just in the shower or some shit. When I pulled up at the house I hurried up and grabbed all the bags and walked in the house. When I walked in Tee was sitting on top of the kitchen counter looking at me. I sat the stuff down and went to her side.

Me: sorry I took so long but the fucking lines were long.

She didn't change her facial expression.

Me: baby, whats wrong?

Tee: When was the last time you talked to Harley?

Me: who?

She looked at me.

Tee: Don't fucking play with me. When was the last time you talked to Harley?

Your son.