Baby

August POV

I figured Tee would come up pregnant. Hell, we were having sex almost every day how could she not get pregnant? The doctor left the room,and I looked over at her. She looked like her whole world was changed. Which it was. She just looked at the door and finally just sunk her head down in the palms of her hands and cried.
I went to her side and held her while she cried. I kinda felt sad, because it seemed  like she didn't wanna have my baby, but I know Tee, it was something way deeper than that, and plus I know pregnant women won't hesitate to swing on yo ass. She stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me outside to the car. The whole ride back to the house was quiet.. I didn't want to say something that Tee might get upset about so I just held her hand a remined her that I loved her.When we pulled up to the house I helped Tee out of the car and opened the door for her, when she got inside she started walking towards the stairs.

Me: where you going baby?

Tee: bed........... pregnant women sleep alot.

She smiled at me when she said that and I knew she wasn't upset about the fact that she was pregnant. I followed after her ,up the stairs and when I got into the room she was already on the bed, laying on her back. I climbed in beside her and laid my head on her chest and put my hand on her stomach, while she massaged my scalp with her nails. That shit felt good.

Tatyana's POV

I wasn't really sad or upset about the fact that I was pregnant, my feelings just got the best of me because of my dad. I started to talk to August about something.

Me: baby do you remember when I told you my mom died when I was 3..

August: yeah.

Me: well, after she died me and my dad moved from Georgia to Alabama, where my dad got remarried. Me and my fathers relationship was great until i reached my teen years. I started to rebel..

August: like fucking everybody rebel?

Me: Fuck no... I was still a virgian until i turned 17. But any way when Ibwas 15 me and my daddy made a contract saying that I would not have sex until I got married, but that didn't work out when he found out I had lost my virginity when I was 17.

August: you damn, right that shit didn't work out.

I laughed at him, and slid my hand down his back and starting rubbing it.

August: you better stop before you get yourself in trouble we already got one on the way.

Me: whatever anyway, when I turned 17 me and my dad made another contract after I had sex saying that if I was to get pregnant no matter how mad I was at him, I wouldn't keep him from his grand kids.. And about a month later I got tired of my step mother and her bullshit, so I just left and moved in with Tyler and her parents, and I haven't seen or talked to him since. I never thought I would ever have to deal with the fact that I broke our promise, I wanted to prove to him that I wouldn't do that to him, but now I can't.

August: I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know any of this.

Me: yeah that's why I was crying at the hospital.

August: why you didn't tell me sooner?

Me: Well, ummm, I didn't think I was gone turn up pregnant.

August: true, true.

He was still laying on my chest and rubbing my stomach..

God I love him..

Me: baby, what are we going to tell Harley?

August: I don't even know, I guess we just gone have to sit him down and tell him that he is going to have a new baby brother.

I sat up to cuss his ass out.

Me: how do you know it's gone be a boy nigga, it could be a girl...!!

August: I know its a boy.

Me: it's a girl.

August POV

It's just like Tee to think she right. She ain't right this time though cause I know I was on the dominate side when we have sex.

Me: bet!

Tee: okay.. 50 dollars to who ever gets it right.

Me: you might as well give me my money now.

Tee: whatever nigga.

I pulled her body off the bed and had her in my arms.

Me: I'm glad your having my baby.

Tee: me too.

I gave her a kiss, I wanted it do more than that, but I had to remember that she was pregnant. I got up and started to leave the room.

Tee: baby, where are you going?

Me: downstairs to let you sleep.

Tee: NOOOOO!!

Me: what?

Tee: lay with me.

I was glad she asked me to lay with her. I walked back over to the bed and pulled her close to me and laid my head on her stomach. Tee feel asleep, but I just laid there rubbing her stomach.
I started talking to my son or daughter inside her.

Me: hey baby... I know your a boy but since your mama wanna say you a girl I'm just gone call you baby.. I'm your daddy.. Now, if you a boy I'm gone treat you like a prince and If you a girl I will treat you like a princess. what ever you are I want you to know that I love you. But what I really want you to know Is that you have the best mommy in the world she's sweet, kind, gentle, gorgeous,and funny. I can't wait until your here.